poll for hourly employees

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by faded jeans, Jun 30, 2007.

?

poll

Poll closed Jul 3, 2007.
  1. Like your job; like UPS

21 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Dislike your job; dislike UPS

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Like your job; dislike UPS

17 vote(s)
    40.5%
  4. Dislike your job; like UPS

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  1. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Be honest with your answers and lets see where this leads.

2. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Your identity is not revealed when you vote. That is all.

3. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I do like my job for the most part. No matter where or who you work for, there will always be disagreements coming up. I was raised with a strong work ethic, you just do what you have to do. My job actually fits my personality, I enjoy meeting people all the time and working on my own.:thumbup1:

4. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I like the job and sometimes dislike the people in the front lines where I work, but right now it is in a cycle of pretty good. The company is great, its just the locals that sometimes make it a bad job. But even then its bad and pays well. The only people who have ever given me a hard time were local, never corporate.

5. samiam

samiam I wish, there for I am?

I like my job at UPS. I have a love/hate relationship with UPS, depending on the on roads and center manager I have to deal with at the time.

6. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

I like it for the most part..There are times I wanna quit but I dont think theres any other job that you work parttime and get full benefits..overall I'm satisfied with my job at UPS

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I am satisfied with my job, but I don't particularly like it or the company.

8. CBUK

CBUK Member

I like UPS, some people think they get a rough deal but the pros outweigh the cons.

I've been treated pretty well overall. If I feel I'm having a hard time I can usually understand the other side of the argument.