POLL: With the details of the Tentative Agreement out, What is your vote?

What is your vote with the details available in the 2013 Tentative Agreement?

• Yes

Votes: 33 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 207 86.3%

• Total voters

Staydryitsraining

I agree many do not care, but this time around I think many more PT's will vote. Unfortunately most FT drivers will vote based upon how it affects them with no concern or solidarity as to how it affects the PT's or how it affects those in the Central States. (I apologize in advance to the FT's that do vote based upon the good of all those concerned.)
Pters will not vote enough to matter

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Some people will always vote Yes and some will always vote no, no matter what.
More people will vote no just to vote no after the last 5 years of beatings. Our local alone has 1800 outstanding grievances. I know for a fact, 30 over 9.5 violations were turned into today alone, and we still have three days to go to collect more.

No idea how many were turned in yesterday, was at the pool

More people will vote no just to vote no after the last 5 years of beatings. Our local alone has 1800 outstanding grievances. I know for a fact, 30 over 9.5 violations were turned into today alone, and we still have three days to go to collect more.

No idea how many were turned in yesterday, was at the pool
If we give them an extension on this contract that should be the number one priority. All grievances must be settled within 10 days or no extension.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If we give them an extension on this contract that should be the number one priority. All grievances must be settled within 10 days or no extension.
Funny you say that, that’s what we were discussing with our BA last week about since the Southern is still in negotiations. Not just for the extension, but year around.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Give them a time limit . After X amount of time all employees get $100 weekly bonus until you get a supplement. They only understand money.
I agree, we had to threaten to docket 800 last year because they kept dragging their feet. On the flip side, the union told them to pound sand when the company wanted to address discipline.

browned out

The national has to be voted down. If the National Master squeaks by and we vote down supplements; Hoffa will just shove them down our throats. And unilaterally invoke the contract.

At the least, we can not allow Hoffa to state that the supplement(s) was only voted down for 1 reason. We have to emphasize numerous issues with this current CBA handshake deal..........if we ever get to see it.

I have a feeling the best deal of your life, shinny fliers and cds from the union are about to hit our mailboxes.