Possible I may get package tommorrow?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by RyanG, Nov 3, 2011.

1. RyanG

RyanG New Member

I bought some speakers for a party I'm throwing tomorrow and they supposedly shipped out Monday with ground (used time and cost calculator, from that area it shipped from to my area its supposed to take 4 days).

However amazon tracking says "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - October 31, 2011 12:49:21 PM" while UPS tracking says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Both have remained the same way since Monday.

Is there a chance I'll receive them tomorrow still or am I out of luck?

Thanks
    Ryan

2. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

You are out of luck if that's all the UPS site says.

3. RyanG

RyanG New Member

Darn... :(

4. Johney

Sorry:sad-little: All that means is the label has been printed but no package has yet made it into the UPS system.

5. RyanG

RyanG New Member

So it's the sellers fault for sure? I don't want to email them complaining about something that they can't help (they advertise one business day ship-out)...

6. rod

rod retired and happy

give em hell-----you can always appoligze later

7. Johney

Well all I can say is that according to UPS no package is in the system yet. The shipper can tell you whatever they want. Some things that Amazon advertises are shipped from other companies(at least I've seen that).

8. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Rough week and wife leaving for weekend. I might have a package tomorrow night.

9. RyanG

RyanG New Member

Its a store on amazon (not amazon themselves), their "storefront" is what advertises the one bd ship-out.

10. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

11. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

you put thus post up at 615 pm why would you ask about a package so early in the day ? is this a prank message?

12. RyanG

RyanG New Member

I don't understand...?

13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Don't worry....neither do we.

14. RyanG

RyanG New Member

15. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Apparently rocket man is out on furlough.

16. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I gave my wife my package Tuesday so I'm free for about two weeks.

17. RyanG

RyanG New Member

Uhhhhhhhhhh... xD

18. scbbbc

scbbbc New Member

In America, you order speakers.
    In Soviet Russia, speakers order you!

19. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Although not probable, it is possible it could be delivered tomorrow. Don't get your hopes up.

If a package is not scanned in a UPS facility, it will continue to display "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

If it is not scanned in a UPS facility by Friday morning (say 8 am local time), you can be very certain it will not be delivered tomorrow.

20. RyanG

RyanG New Member

Alright thanks a lot :)