Post Election hype and excuses

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not the blow out some people said it would be on this forum.
Let's say z and cronies get elected and don't do some head knocking then we kick their asses out and try again....repeat until we get the desired results... How a democracy is suppose to be done...through vote. I don't know about any of you guys/gals but I feel my vote for ibt election went way further than the vote for potus....in this ibt election every vote DOES count !!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
12%, 18% voter turn out.... with those low numbers I wonder if that meant that there were even some ft ups'ers that didn't even vote!!

LeadBelly

Banned
The members have spoken in the election.

Do to me being in the moderation queue, I feel that I can't say what I need to say on this forum anymore. As I have been saying I would be leaving this forum after this election so consider this my last post. Only time will tell what will happen. I hope for the best for all the members. We as union members need to stay solvent to make a middle class.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

Do to me being in the moderation queue, I feel that I can't say what I need to say on this forum anymore. As I have been saying I would be leaving this forum after this election so consider this my last post. Only time will tell what will happen. I hope for the best for all the members. We as union members need to stay solvent to make a middle class.

Peace

I call BS. If Hoffa comes back and wins you'll be right back on here.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Peace

Then you were backing the wrong side. Talk to ya soon

Peace
This election shows the true disconnect between us and the union leadership.

Remember they work for us, we don't work for them.

THEY FORGOT THAT!!!

Peace

Last edited:

Returntosender

Let's say z and cronies get elected and don't do some head knocking then we kick their asses out and try again....repeat until we get the desired results... How a democracy is suppose to be done...through vote. I don't know about any of you guys/gals but I feel my vote for ibt election went way further than the vote for potus....in this ibt election every vote DOES count !!!
Meritocracy

Definition
A system stating power should be given to individuals on the basis of merit

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Peace

Damn, I wanted me some lead belly

LMAO!!

saintrick

Peace

bye.gif

542thruNthru

Yes really. I have a different opinion than he does on our leadership but we could use more members with his passion.

I totally agree. I'm just saying you get what you give. How many videos of "can't wait" and "who wants some leadbelly". Not to mention all the threads started. Just saying if your going to give it be a man and take it. Don't run especially before it's even over.