Post Election hype and excuses

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I know lots that didn't vote. To be honest most said they don't care.
I could see that if ups was a rainbows and unicorn place to work but how they run this joint and how some people are treated I'm surprised that it's not 95% turnout, at least from the ups ranks

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This election shows the true disconnect between us and the union leadership.

Remember they work for us, we don't work for them.

THEY FORGOT THAT!!!

Peace
They better start pushing back on these companies.... Getting totally out of hand what they will do for greed.....that's for whoever gets elected into the White House and the ibt upper Union officials!!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Really? You do know if Hoffa comes back he will be on here for weeks talking trash. Instead he thinks hoffa might lose so he's taking the cowards way out and bouncing now just in case.
If Hoffa squeaks out a win lead is man enough to admit the election was way closer than anyone thought....and if everybody at this job fought as hard as lead does everyday for the members and against some of the stupidity of this company ups for sure wouldn't be walking over some employees like they do now....truth

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If Hoffa squeaks out a win lead is man enough to admit the election was way closer than anyone thought.
That will only happen if someone tells him to.
He doesn't have original thoughts.

Perhaps he will shock me and show some moniker of grace, respect, and class; but by his own predictions through numerous threads, that's not his plan.

LagunaBrown

Anyone have results of the last election?
IMG_0354.jpg

There is still a lot of meat left on the bone.

UniteandWin

What ever happens, someone's job needs to be to heal this union. We can't afford to be this vulnerable with a split, low turnout union. Ups is salivating

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hofficer Hater

FZ has flipped the famous "carve-out" Local 186 and Local 190 his way in the West. Hoffa won those two locals five years ago.

Isn't Local 177 in NJ also a "carve-out" local? FZ also won that local on Monday.

Hofficer Hater

The third "carve-out" local in the west (Local 63) goes to FZ 1183 to 1053. Principal Officer Randy C who is atteding the vote count is about to have a heart attack!

Hofficer Hater

New Mexico "carve-out" Local 492 votes FZ. They were the only local in Southwest to vote yes on the first contract vote.

I guess after being carved out they voted against what their officers lied to them about.