Potty Mouth Filter

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I noticed that Cheryl has installed a new security feature for those of us who feel we must use profanity in order to express ourselves. If a post contains profanity a pop-up will appear in which you have to type in the security word that appears on the screen. I guess this is her virtual version of washing our mouths out with soap.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I noticed that Cheryl has installed a new security feature for those of us who feel we must use profanity in order to express ourselves. If a post contains profanity a pop-up will appear in which you have to type in the security word that appears on the screen. I guess this is her virtual version of washing our mouths out with soap.

WTF?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To summarize ... if an IP/computer appears to be hitting Brown Cafe an "extraordinarily above average times per day" this security feature (CAPTCHA) pops up.

That explains why Upstate saw this feature. :wink2:

Heh heh heh ... I like it when I laugh at my own jokes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What happened was right after I posted that comment I got the security features pop-up and had to type in the security word and provide blood, urine and DNA samples before my post would be approved.

What happened was right after I posted that comment I got the security features pop-up and had to type in the security word and provide blood, urine and DNA samples before my post would be approved.

I must be really bad. I had to toss in a semen sample too. Try explaining that to the wife when there`s no naked ladies on the screen at the time.

over9five

Staff member
I must be really bad. I had to toss in a semen sample too. Try explaining that to the wife when there`s no naked ladies on the screen at the time.

You were thinking of me again, weren't you?

whoadfafdff.jpg