Preloaders-How many cigarettes can you smoke in your 10 minute break

BananaCat

Before you ask: No, he did not die from a smoking-related disease. He had gone into a hospital for what was described as a fairly-routine hernia operation. There were unexpected complications due to blood clots leading to multiple strokes.

trickpony1

I think you should try to smoke four.

Your homies will think you are cool and the tobacco company shareholders will laugh all the way to the bank as you slowly kill yourself.

Puff on homie......

BananaCat

I think you should try to smoke four.

Your homies will think you are cool and the tobacco company shareholders will laugh all the way to the bank as you slowly kill yourself.

Puff on homie......

Do you live in a city and smell exhaust fumes all day? Do you drink fluorinated drinking water through lead pipes? Ever eat overcooked bbq meat filled with PAHs? Eat 200g or more of refined sugar a day? Ever eat canned foods lined with epoxy/bpa. Mercury in fish bioaccumulates in your body throughout your lifetime. Drink out of water bottles with bpa/pthalates? Ever get sun burns where it started peeling? Get drunk on alcohol frequently?

Are you killing yourself faster than a smoker? I buy local tobacco, high quality filters, and spend 70cents/pack.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
th

Anyone got a light?

BananaCat

Good for you.

I try to minimize the unnecessary risks that I take.

I guess that happens when one gets older.

Some people do everything right and still get sick and die. Only the good die young so I'm working on my trolling skills. Otherwise I see lung cancer in my future.

Barely a full cigarette, since we've gotta walk all the way out to the parking lot, which is--no exaggeration--about a quarter of a mile, and that's not factoring in having to go thru the metal detectors in the guard shack,and if they beep, God help you bc you'll need to be wanded down. The crazy part of the whole thing is that we have a covered area with benches about 30 feet from the warehouse exit/entrance door, but mgmt says it's not to be used for smoking (but many still do), per California state law.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Barely a full cigarette, since we've gotta walk all the way out to the parking lot, which is--no exaggeration--about a quarter of a mile, and that's not factoring in having to go thru the metal detectors in the guard shack,and if they beep, God help you bc you'll need to be wanded down. The crazy part of the whole thing is that we have a covered area with benches about 30 feet from the warehouse exit/entrance door, but mgmt says it's not to be used for smoking (but many still do), per California state law.

Cigs are for losers

Get a vape like the cool kids

rod

Retired 22 years
It used to take me 3 cigarettes to get to my delivery area---------sometime 4 if they had been friend'in with me.