President Obama!

oldngray

nowhere special
This is what your article referenced:

Costs are lower than anticipated, 20% lower. Nice spin for the gullible, though.

from your link:
CBO and JCT currently estimate that the ACA’s coverage provisions will result in net costs to the federal govern-ment of $76 billion in 2015 and $1,350 billion over the 2016–2025 period.

Your claim of lower costs is just that the CBO predicted it wouldn't cost the government quite as much as recently predicted. A far cry from not costing the government anything as Obama claimed.

Nice attempt to spin the bad news though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
CQM8Mk0U8AABa7y.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama has 'fantasized' about owning NBA team after presidency

During a GQ magazine interview, he addressed the presidential bennie he'll loves.

Q: What perk of being president are you going to miss the most?

A: So the clear answer would be Air Force One: an amazing plane with an amazing crew, they clear out airspace so you don't have to wait. And you land anytime, you leave anytime. But it may be Marine One, because even post presidency, I may be able to round up a private plane sometime, but it's tough not to have your helicopter waiting for you.

On owning an NBA team: "Absolutely. Well, you know, I know [Chicago Bulls owner Jerry] Reinsdorf pretty good—he's not giving that thing up anytime soon. But I have fantasized about being able to put together a team and how much fun that would be. I think it'd be terrific."