President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I should also point out that the emails of under secretary Patrick Kennedy have not been released yet. Patrick Kennedy was the person in the state department responsible for the security of that embassy and would be able to shed light on what happened to the 600 requests for additional security that went unanswered. His emails will be critical in showing whether those requests for additional security were forewarded to Hillary and ignored or whether as she claims the fault lies elsewhere.
all of this is verifiable if you dissenters want to pull your heads out of the sand.
He was probably on a bender when he was suppose to act....he's a Kennedy after all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Patrick Kennedy is the son of Edward Kennedy........is that a lie?
One must recall that wonderful day during Martha Coakley's ( when she was running against Scott Brown ) rally while in a room full of Martha Coakley signs Patrick Kennedy was declaring his support for MARSHA Coakley .

Sportello

Banned
No .
Just that all Kennedys are drunks .
Including the women .
Look it up for yourself .
Alcoholism is normal for this family .
It started long before Joe, SR was a bootlegger .
All Kennedy's? Even those not in the same family? Or are you saying all Irishmen that share a surname are related?

moreluck

golden ticket member
All Kennedy's? Even those not in the same family? Or are you saying all Irishmen that share a surname are related?
The Kennedys, America's version of a royal family.....Camelot......etc......are a dysfunctional family big time. Any lobotomies in your clan??
A bunch of screwballs!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obuma is part Irish from his mother's side , oh sorry we aren't supposed to mention that he's a mulatto .
Every Kennedy I've know ( related to Teddy or not ) have been people with social disorders .
I have never meet an honest one yet .

oldngray

nowhere special
CBO: ObamaCare Increases Deficit by $1.35 Trillion

Regarding the health law’s fiscal neutrality, President Obama was emphatic.

“First, I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future. I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period. And to prove that I’m serious, there will be a provision in this plan that requires us to come forward with more spending cuts if the savings we promised don’t materialize.”

So far, the White House is ignoring CBO’s bombshell projection, making no attempt to honor the president’s promise to cut spending elsewhere to pay for ObamaCare’s deficit increase.

http://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/56/2449-cbo-obamacare-increases-deficit-by-135-trillion