President Obama!

Over9.5>3Times

you say 747 and then wish to insult someone here as being poorly educated? you're the one that pointed the gun at your head he just pulled the trigger.
Donald Trump loves the poorly educated because he knows he can tell them ANYTHING and they'll believe it just like the Bush administration did. He also knows the poorly educated will call other people crazy for questioning ANYTHING a republican president/candidate says so save your talk about insults.

Over9.5>3Times

It's a political cartoon......write to the author, maybe he gives a *(** ! (Tom Stiglich) I like the humor and if you take it seriously, sucks to be you.
It's a cartoon to make a point. Without trying to make a point it doesn't make sense and not funny. I'm pointing out that the fact that Obama goes on talk shows is not remotely close to Trump being a reality tv star.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's a cartoon to make a point. Without trying to make a point it doesn't make sense and not funny. I'm pointing out that the fact that Obama goes on talk shows is not remotely close to Trump being a reality tv star.
Trump is a real estate mogul first......reality star was a side venture......

moreluck

golden ticket member
A multi million dollar inheritance sure helped. Still didn't stop him from using bankruptcy loopholes to keep from paying his debts.
There's no huge inheritance......there were 5 kids. Now he borrowed a million to build his empire....what's wrong with that. It's called using other people's money to build a fortune......remember the old programs about using other people's money to get rich? Basic Business!!

Over9.5>3Times

There's no huge inheritance......there were 5 kids. Now he borrowed a million to build his empire....what's wrong with that. It's called using other people's money to build a fortune......remember the old programs about using other people's money to get rich? Basic Business!!
Like I said multi million dollar inheritance. What about his multiple bankruptcies?? You forgot to mention that one.

newfie

business bankruptcies and personal bankruptcies are 2 different animals. Neither is illegal or immoral. Get your facts straight!!

business bankruptcies are a financial process to liquidate the assets and pay off the liabilities. fairly common business practice for ending bad business investments.

Over9.5>3Times

business bankruptcies and personal bankruptcies are 2 different animals. Neither is illegal or immoral. Get your facts straight!!
I never said they were illegal. They are however loopholes that allow people to have failed and sometimes wreck less business ventures and leave the people they owe money to unpaid and the person/company filing for bankruptcy protection moves on to ripoff more people.

Over9.5>3Times

business bankruptcies are a financial process to liquidate the assets and pay off the liabilities. fairly common business practice for ending bad business investments.
They are however loopholes that allow people to have failed and sometimes wreck less business ventures and leave the people they owe money to unpaid and the person/company filing for bankruptcy protection moves on to ripoff more people.

Over9.5>3Times

whats the point about his inheritance. the guy might be worth 10 billion?
My point is that Donald Trump is not as brilliant of a business man as he wants everyone to believe. He didn't have to build his businesses from scratch. What he has accomplished in his life is not impressive to me because of the abundance of help and resources he had handed to him. The majority of business men in America could have accomplished what he has if given that start. I'm not impressed!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never said they were illegal. They are however loopholes that allow people to have failed and sometimes wreck less business ventures and leave the people they owe money to unpaid and the person/company filing for bankruptcy protection moves on to ripoff more people.
the loopholes are LEGAL LOOPHOLES !!

I used to deal with people who filed for bankruptcy just to avoid paying the landlord.....me. Getting a judgement in civil court was my legal way of making that tenant never forget me !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My point is that Donald Trump is not as brilliant of a business man as he wants everyone to believe. He didn't have to build his businesses from scratch. What he has accomplished in his life is not impressive to me because of the abundance of help and resources he had handed to him. The majority of business men in America could have accomplished what he has if given that start. I'm not impressed!
Sounds like your a bit jealous to me. Resentful of anyone who inherits a family business? It's what families do....build a business and pass it along to their kids. Today, the kids want nothing to do with taking over the family business. They'd rather have free stuff.

Over9.5>3Times

Sounds like your a bit jealous to me. Resentful of anyone who inherits a family business? It's what families do....build a business and pass it along to their kids. Today, the kids want nothing to do with taking over the family business. They'd rather have free stuff.
Not jealous at all. I'm not saying that I wish Trump didn't have money. I just don't believe that he is this great business man that he wants everyone to believe. There are many,many,many business men who could accomplish what he has given where he started from. It's like if someone wrote a great novel and gave the rights to me and I add "the end" st the end of it then proclaim that I am a great author

Over9.5>3Times

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456956057.714082.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not jealous at all. I'm not saying that I wish Trump didn't have money. I just don't believe that he is this great business man that he wants everyone to believe. There are many,many,many business men who could accomplish what he has given where he started from. It's like if someone wrote a great novel and gave the rights to me and I add "the end" st the end of it then proclaim that I am a great author
I'm sorry you don't think that taking a business from millions to billions takes any business sense. It takes a business mind .
Your book example is wrong. Donald's father was into housing....Donald took it to bigger buildings and other holdings like golf courses.

Over9.5>3Times

I'm sorry you don't think that taking a business from millions to billions takes any business sense. It takes a business mind .
Your book example is wrong. Donald's father was into housing....Donald took it to bigger buildings and other holdings like golf courses.
Ooooohhhh! From real estate to more real estate. Brilliant I guess[emoji42]