President Obama!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh my gosh! The Pentagon has controlled airspace. If an aircraft enters that space they will be shot down by surface to air defense systems if fighter planes cannot react in time. You conveniently avoided the question why none of the hundreds of surveillance cameras picked up ANY of the attack. It's pretty obvious that technology during Pearl Harbor was not as advanced as the technology at the Pentagon on 9/11. I always wondered why republicans could tell people anything and get away with it. After reading your posts I see how.

You're an ***!

Last edited by a moderator:

Over9.5>3Times

The Pentagon didn't have any surface to air defenses, at least not on 9/11. I know several people who were working at the pentagon that day, one of them was standing outside doing maintenance on a helo pad and saw the plane come in, it literally went right over his head. If you think this is all some cover up hoax you're living in a fantasy.
Give me a break. I know 20 secret service agents that saw a UFO crash into the Pentagon. Get out of here dude. You still didn't answer my question about none of the Pentagon's surveillance cameras picked up the attacks?

oldngray

nowhere special
Give me a break. I know 20 secret service agents that saw a UFO crash into the Pentagon. Get out of here dude. You still didn't answer my question about none of the Pentagon's surveillance cameras picked up the attacks?

If you weren't so uninformed you would know there were pictures. Of the moment of impact. Which is what one would expect from surveillance cameras.

Over9.5>3Times

Google it. I have seen it. Only low quality stop motion images. Don't expect streaming HD video from that kind of camera.
If you're talking about that very brief glimpse of a light flash they released I have already seen that. People think. This is one of the most heavily guarded installations in the world. There is obviously adequate surveillance and yet still people make excuses as to why there is no quality, definitive video evidence that what they say happened actually did.

BrownArmy

if you want to go back to Reagan that plan against the Soviets during the cold war was a resounding success.
there was a clear and legitimate fear that the Soviets would expand their empire into either Iran or Afghanistan.

if you bring up Osama then you next have to go to Bush1 and Clinton who should have shot the dog when he turned rogue and chose not to.
Clinton especially who should have done so after the first attack on the world trade towers.

Excellent, we agree, there's more than enough blame for both parties to share.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you're talking about that very brief glimpse of a light flash they released I have already seen that. People think. This is one of the most heavily guarded installations in the world. There is obviously adequate surveillance and yet still people make excuses as to why there is no quality, definitive video evidence that what they say happened actually did.

Do you even understand how surveillance cameras work?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
if you want to go back to Reagan that plan against the Soviets during the cold war was a resounding success.
there was a clear and legitimate fear that the Soviets would expand their empire into either Iran or Afghanistan.

if you bring up Osama then you next have to go to Bush1 and Clinton who should have shot the dog when he turned rogue and chose not to.
Clinton especially who should have done so after the first attack on the world trade towers.

Why do you stop at Clinton?

REAGAN created Osama bin laden, REAGAN funded OSAMA and hosted him here in the USA while they planned, recruited and paid for MUJAHIDEEN fighters from the middle east. Then , Osama was sent in to fight a proxy war with the soviets in afghanistan.

But wait, OSAMA is SAUDI, so why is he fighting in Afghanistan? Why is he in charge? Why was he so valuable to REAGAN?

The USA under REAGAN spent BILLIONS arming Bin Laden and his army of "freedom fighters" or The Mujahideen. After that, those parties involved in this whole scam of training him, protected him in secret for years until they needed him again. He was secretly hidden in Pakistan near a military facility knowing he wouldnt be touched, until, of course, OBAMA went in and got him.

We KNEW Osama was in pakistan the whole time, BUSH , CHENEY and RUMSFELD kept denying he was in pakistan and insisted he was in Afghanistan.

Of course, they had to keep telling us what we wanted to hear, because it just sounded more HOORAH for the wars.

Bin Laden was nothing more than a patsy for those involved in taking down the towers. It isnt that hard to find hijackers who will sacrifice their lives for cash for their families. They have nothing, but they do have religious committment. If they can take care of their families by doing something that will cost them their lives, then its a no brainer.

FOLLOW THE CASH.

Why would the ROYAL Saudi family be connected to the funding of all the hijackers? Oh wait, they are connected to Bin Laden and his family.

Its so easy to want to believe 19 random middle eastern men, conspired to learn how to fly 767's, infiltrated the USA without detection, boarded aircraft, took them over, and without any flying knowledge or understanding of topography, flew airplanes all over the eastern USA and found their targets without any problems whatsoever.

Amazing.

REAGANS plan to defeat the soviets came with large consequences. You call it success, others call it a disaster.

After the Russians were kicked out, the HEROIN epidemic BLEWUP in this country from cheap heroin from afghanistan when output from there grew at 6 times the rate of exportation. Reagan protected the drug trade in afghanistan and not liberty. He installed the TALIBAN who ran the trade successfully and poisoned our country.

Years later, BUSH2 invades afghanistan and once again, the HEROIN epidemic is exploding.

Since we were protecting poppy fields for tribal leaders, HEROIN is making a comeback all over the world. Since our wonderful invasion, CANADA has been overrun with heroin addicted citizens. You see, after our grand spending of trillions of dollars, Heroin is cheaper than ever.

Excerpt:
It’s a similar story across much of the rest of the world. After years of declining use in the 1990s, heroin and other opiates have made a startling resurgence around the globe — thanks in large part to a 37-fold increase in Afghan opium production since 2001, when Canadian soldiers helped the U.S. overthrow the country’s Taliban government. Afghanistan now supplies 92 per cent of the world’s opium.

http://www.canada.com/news/Canada+faces+flood+heroin+addicts/3963602/story.html

The real problem here, is that you YAY MERRICAH types only look at wars thought red white and blue colored glasses, flag waving, hero worshipping and feel good sayings like "we kicked s-ass"

But did we??

We spent trillions, and won nothing. We took ground that we had to surrender back to the taliban because they were kicking our s-asses. We got a lot of good men and women killed for nothing. Innocent civilians died in the mountains of the helmand valley, for nothing.

And now, just like in Reagans victory, HEROIN use is on the rise in the USA as well.

Thank you republicans!

Newfie, if you could only learn to view things objectively rather than just following the naratives given to you, you might be a better person.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A. It was a 757, not a 747.
B. It was hijacked and flown into the Pentagon with almost no warning.
C. How did our navy base at pearl harbor get hit with a surprise attack by over 300 aircraft?
D. It's called a surprise attack, and we were not expecting it.

This isnt true. Dick Cheney was below the pentagon, had updates as to the planes location starting when it was 100 miles away and approaching. The 9/11 commission heard testimony that Cheney was advised in 10 mile increments.

PAY ATTENTION brotha.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh my gosh! The Pentagon has controlled airspace. If an aircraft enters that space they will be shot down by surface to air defense systems if fighter planes cannot react in time. You conveniently avoided the question why none of the hundreds of surveillance cameras picked up ANY of the attack. It's pretty obvious that technology during Pearl Harbor was not as advanced as the technology at the Pentagon on 9/11. I always wondered why republicans could tell people anything and get away with it. After reading your posts I see how.
The Pentagon's controlled air space is very limited.

That area is 1 of the busiest air corridors in the nation.

And exactly how long do you thinks it takes to scramble a pair of friend-16's.

I can assure you it's not quicker than 10 minutes.

Over9.5>3Times

Do you even understand how surveillance cameras work?
They capture video. They are strategically placed in different areas to record video footage. They can be equipped with features such as pan,zoom, and tilted. The footage recorded is stored in a separate secure location sometimes off the premises. I hope that's a good enough description. Again I ask, where is the quality footage that would be expected from one of the most secure installations in the world?

moreluck

golden ticket member
They capture video. They are strategically placed in different areas to record video footage. They can be equipped with features such as pan,zoom, and tilted. The footage recorded is stored in a separate secure location sometimes off the premises. I hope that's a good enough description. Again I ask, where is the quality footage that would be expected from one of the most secure installations in the world?
Are you Ricky's "phone a friend" ?

oldngray

nowhere special

What footage are you expecting to see? A plane hitting the building at several hundred miles an hour? That is all you will ever see from surveillance video. Too fast and over too quick to see anything more.

Over9.5>3Times

What footage are you expecting to see? A plane hitting the building at several hundred miles an hour? That is all you will ever see from surveillance video. Too fast and over too quick to see anything more.
I could see the planes hit the towers just fine. Let me guess, the Pentagon didn't have the same quality of cameras that the film crew had?