President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What does black lives matter have to do with Nazis?

I truly don't understand this connection.

And President Obama consistently condemned rioting or violent actions by protestors.

President Obama didn't have black lives matter members in his administration.

The man who organized the event Richard Spencer worked with Stephen Miller who is an advisor on immigration in Trump's administration.

Steve Bannon called Brietbart the website he was running the place for the alt right which is the moniker these nazi's chose and Bannon is one of Trump's most important advisers on all manner of subjects.

Trump himself repeatedly re tweeted white supremacist and Nazi's twitter accounts during the campaign.

These Nazi's and white supremacists have direct connections to Trump that BLM never had with President Obama.

Plus most importantly white supremacists and nazis have killed many, many many, many Americans over the years.

BLM does not have that history.
lmao, yea

refineryworker05

furthermore every group down there was a hate group. They all hate somebody or something
You do realize this is the argument that white supremacists and Nazis want people to use right?

It is the one they are using right now.

If all people hate somebody who is to say who is a racist hate group. Smh.

There really is no need for this line of thinking.

We have a particular history in this nation with white supremacists killing people. There truly is no reason to take on arguments that give them cover.

Jkloc420

You do realize this is the argument that white supremacists and Nazis want people to use right?

We have a particular history in this nation with white supremacists killing people. There truly is no reason to take on arguments that give them cover.
yes and the same groups who were rioting in Berkley were the same groups there

Non sequitur

Unless protesters were surrounding this jerks car and he had no other options, looks like could be murder. His Facebook page seems to show delusional tribal pagan dominance fantasies.

Jkloc420

your trying to tie groups to trump that can support whomever they want. Blm supported obama and do bad stuff. obama isnt responsible for blm, just like trump isnt for these people

Jkloc420

im fine with calling nazis and white supremacist hate groups. Are you fine with calling blm and anifta hate goups

refineryworker05

yes and the same groups who were rioting in Berkley were the same groups there

Huh? What are you talking about?

Look man and I do mean this with full respect, the human mind can make any connections and create all kinds of rationalizations for anything. And I do mean for anything. We are all susceptible to this.

But really there is no need to rationalize and create this weird connections to an event in which self identified Nazi's and white supremacists went to an American town to protest keeping up confederate statues and where they murdered someone and some event that happen at a different date for different reasons just to give cover or I don't know what you are doing to murderous Nazi's and white supremacists.

Really, it is not necessary to follow this line of thinking.

Jkloc420

Look man and I do mean this with full respect, the human mind can make any connections and create all kinds of rationalizations for anything. And I do mean for anything. We are all susceptible to this.

But really there is no need to rationalize and create this weird connections to an event in which self identified Nazi's and white supremacists went to an American town to protest keeping up confederate statues and where they murdered someone and some event that happen at a different date for different reasons just to give cover or I don't know what you are doing to murderous Nazi's and white supremacists.

you realize the whole town was a powder keg of hate groups. The cops got a stand down order, i read that friday. What in the world did you think was going to happen. Regardless same rights apply to hate groups to.

Jkloc420

we start taking down statues were no better then isis regardless what that staue is.

Jkloc420

ill tell you what when a conservative speaker goes to berkley again and the left riots ill forward this reply back to you

refineryworker05

your trying to tie groups to trump that can support whomever they want. Blm supported obama and do bad stuff. obama isnt responsible for blm, just like trump isnt for these people

How do you know BLM supported President Obama? BLM stated goals are protesting police violence on the local level what's bad about that? Every individual at a BLM protest rally isn't necessary BLM, but that's beside the point.

Nazi's and white supremacists, the only purpose for those groups is racism and violence.

You see the huge difference a person can support BLM because they are concerned about police violence because that is the stated goal of the organization.

Liking Nazi's and white supremacists means you support racism and violence because that's the purpose of those organizations.

I don't care who supports Trump. I'll repeat Richard Spencer the man who organized these racists and Nazi's worked directly with Stephen Miller on racist propaganda and Stephen Miller right now is in the Trump administration advising him on immigration policy.

Steve Bannon who ran Brietbart a website that Steve Bannon called the place for the alt right which is what these racists and nazi's call themselves is one of Trump's main advisors.

And Trump himself re tweeted Nazi and white supremacist twitter accounts repeatedly.

President Obama didn't have those kind of connections to BLM.

Again so what have we learned BLM as an organization has stated goals ending or lessening police violence against citizens that millions of Americans support.

Nazi's and Racists as organizations have stated goals of violence and racism.

Being associated with one isn't the equivalent of being associated with the other.
Trump has direct connections from his own actions with Nazi's and Racist organizations.

President Obama didn't have direct connections with BLM.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
we start taking down statues were no better then isis regardless what that staue is.
So I guess we're no better than ISIS.....
hussein_statue_flag.jpg

v2v2-SaddamStatueIraq.jpg