Presidents Obama versus Trump

bbsam

Staff member
as do you
Well let's be fair.

You said for years that what Obama was doing was ruining America. Now you say he was a "do nothing".

Which is it?

What I have said about Trump is that he isn't a Republican and I believe he will be impeached.

I think I'm pretty sound in my view. Not sure how you land on both sides of what you think of Obama.

moreluck

golden ticket member
drawing a red line is his way of running things and it did absolutely nothing! Freeing prisoners from Gitmo is his way of running things but all it does is jeopardize the future of America when these slime re-enter terrorism.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well let's be fair.

You said for years that what Obama was doing was ruining America. Now you say he was a "do nothing".

Which is it?

What I have said about Trump is that he isn't a Republican and I believe he will be impeached.

I think I'm pretty sound in my view. Not sure how you land on both sides of what you think of Obama.
I've ALWAYS been on one side of Obama..........since day one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well let's be fair.

Which is it?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
162ab6f.jpg

Kind of sums up, how people feel.