Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

wilberforce15

Well hopefully we do a piss poor job and you have to stay with us even longer LOL and you’re the one trolling sir do you work at a company and pretend you’re better you’re not I would imagine half of the stuff for saying is complete bs I really don’t care. You’re just a lump like the rest of us lol
My job here is complete. I generated a rant with no punctuation or thought from a triggered little teamster.

wilberforce15

You don't worry about Mod's clamping down?
I'm here because I've been banned and IP-blocked at FB, twitter, and a dozen other forums and social media outlets.

The internet is a big place. I'm not addicted to trolling in any particular one of them.
So, no, I don't worry about being banned. Banning is fine.

Thebrownblob

A millionaire who needs the Teamsters and hates them as well The bittersweet irony

1660577095553.gif

Thebrownblob

I'm here because I've been banned and IP-blocked at FB, twitter, and a dozen other forums and social media outlets.

The internet is a big place. I'm not addicted to trolling in any particular one of them.
So, no, I don't worry about being banned. Banning is fine.
Well there’s your first problem what kind of knucklehead would bother with Twitter or Facebook?

Thebrownblob

You are attempting to use it as an insult.

I take it as a compliment.
I feed and house 8 people in a stable home with a PT job.
The only insult is that you are a classless malcontent, the fact that anybody does or does not work hard is really none of my business that stuff tends to take care of itself.

wilberforce15

The only insult is that you were a classless malcontent, the fact that anybody does or does not work hard is really none of my business that stuff tends to take care of itself.
I'm quite content with my job. I love doing nothing and getting benefits while I accumulate real assets. It's a dream.
I just dislike communists, liberals, and people who are fundamentally lazy like Teamsters.

I'm lazy at work, but that's the only place. The rest of them are fat and lazy all the time.

Thebrownblob

I'm quite content with my job. I love doing nothing and getting benefits while I accumulate real assets. It's a dream.
I just dislike communists, liberals, and people who are fundamentally lazy like Teamsters.

I'm lazy at work, but that's the only place. The rest of them are fat and lazy all the time.
All thanks to the Teamsters😂

wilberforce15

All thanks to the Teamsters😂
No, actually, the Teamsters are the ones who made me lazy when I didn't want to be.
I worked like it was a real job for 5 or 10 years. I did my work and everyone else's work. Then, I realized I was just the chump that lazy lard-butt Teamsters were using to get the work done.

So, I stopped being their bitch.

Thebrownblob

No, actually, the Teamsters are the ones who made me lazy when I didn't want to be.
I worked like it was a real job for 5 or 10 years. I did my work and everyone else's work. Then, I realized I was just the chump that lazy lard-butt Teamsters were using to get the work done.

So, I stopped being their bitch.
I’m glad this organization had such a profound impact on your life and psyche! We are doing something right! Have a good day Wilbur