Protect yourself!

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
what happened to TSP? , my boss said my routes heavy “will I be ok” , I told him I only wanted 8.5 hrs 🤷‍♂️

no use crushing me , you asked me how many hours I wanted. Right?

😂😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
what happened to TSP? , my boss said my routes heavy “will I be ok” , I told him I only wanted 8.5 hrs 🤷‍♂️

no use crushing me , you asked me how many hours I wanted. Right?

😂😂
Just like putting in for an 8 hr day, they would crush you because they figured you’d burn it to get finished in 8 hrs.

Pullman Brown

Only the numbers on your paycheck matter
45 hours a week is $100,000
[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My boss called me yesterday trying to get my input on "cutting labor costs". I heard similar stuff from other drivers in another building. That stock drop on tuesday and the fact that UPS was like the only major company not to have a rebound on wednesday must have made the orders come down from above for managers to do whatever they can to cut costs. If you're in the habit of doing any questionable practices like CIRing packages with "DOCK" as the name, I'd strenuously suggest you rethink your priorities.
I would have said, "cut out all this excessive management", or to eliminate Saturday service. No pickups on Saturday so no revenue being made on stuff that can wait until Monday anyway.

Last edited: