Pulled Over

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
in my 38 years of driving, I got pulled over 2 times, and they were on back to back nights, in the same stretch of Hwy 59 by the same cop. First time I was bobtailing and a taillight on my tractor stopped working. He gave me a warning for equipment. The next night I was headed in the opposite direction with a rattyass rail trailer. I pulled over and he got up to the cab and he said "Hell, you're UPS!" Hwy 59 is a notorious drug/people smuggling corridor. When he saw my cab he knew he made a mistake. He said well, I got you stopped, so might as well show me your driving log.

Grey

I needed to drop air at a ups store so I took the HOV lane because the highway was packed. I got pulled over about 10 seconds before I was about to switch lanes. Luckily someone else met me and took my overnights in time.

clean hairy

Did you ask him if he knew who you are?
After he told the Cop "I am known as UpstateNYUPser, and you sir, are wasting my time with this foolishness!"
The Cop then apologized profusely and pleaded with UPSTATE not to get him fired!
I hope UPSTATE took pity on the poor soul and did not report him!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Once for speeding ( it was my first year as a driver and I didn't know any better, got off with a warning) and once by a cop who wanted to know if I had his NDA signature required wedding ring on the truck. That one was technically false arrest and abuse of authority on his part, but instead of complaining about it I figured I was better off being nice about it and having a local cop who might feel like he owed me a favor.

Wilson

I popped out a a parking lot that was directly connected to the road. Looked over my shoulder and pulled out into on coming traffic. Cop though I should have waited until he passed. No ticket but look at him and said ok next time I'll wait. I lied.