Quit 4 months ago, pension information?

Johney

30 years. But it doesn’t increase. It’s fixed from the date you leave.
Ok that I get. I thought you meant that if someone works here for 11 years quits, and someone works for 30 years and gets say $4000 a month the person who work 11 years gets the same $4000.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok that I get. I thought you meant that if someone works here for 11 years quits, and someone works for 30 years and gets say $4000 a month the person who work 11 years gets the same $4000.
Yeah, you get the full pension, if it’s 4K the day you quit, that’s what you get at age 64. If you’re 30 yrs old you have to wait 34 years for it, and no increases

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m looking for the same type of information regarding pensions.

This is my first time on the cafe, and I have a great sense of humour, after all I did work with clowns for management, but maybe we should try to help a person out first before we all pretend to be Mr. Peters.

That’s how it was seen.
477801CD-9DA8-4161-8C67-EDF30D9B760F.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Yeah, you get the full pension, if it’s 4K the day you quit, that’s what you get at age 64. If you’re 30 yrs old you have to wait 34 years for it, and no increases
Do you have to do 11 years or are you vested at 10 years for that 4K at 64? Lol!