Catatonic

Nine Lives
2d174843ce8ebe7c4e448f9c4ff1466d.jpg

001 - thanksyoureprettyawesomeyourself_puppy.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
could be?
What is the difference in your mind?
A racist hates someone because of their ethnicity. Some one (*) who is prejudiced has a preconceived notion, or idea as to how someone is based on any number of things. A racist actively acts on their hatred, someone who is prejudiced won't necessarily act on it

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I racist hates someone because of their ethnicity. Some one (*) who is prejudiced has a preconceived notion, or idea as to how someone is based on any number of things. A racist actively acts on their hatred, someone who is prejudiced won't necessarily act on it
The person who wrote a derogatory word on LeBrons home.. that's a racist. If I drive by and seen that happening I would have rammed my car into the bastard

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I racist hates someone because of their ethnicity. Some one (*) who is prejudiced has a preconceived notion, or idea as to how someone is based on any number of things. A racist actively acts on their hatred, someone who is prejudiced won't necessarily act on it
So ...
If a white woman is walking down one side of the street and sees a group of black teenagers and is afraid but continues to walk towards the group, she is prejudiced.
If she crosses over to the other side of the street or reverses direction, she is a racist.
Gotcha.

MAKAVELI

So ...
If a white woman is walking down one side of the street and sees a group of black teenagers and is afraid but continues to walk towards the group, she is prejudiced.
If she crosses over to the other side of the street or reverses direction, she is a racist.
Gotcha.
Is everything so black and white with you?