Segregation Rears Its Ugly Head Again

Box Ox

I think this is great. The black families who chipped in for the purchase are probably very much into hard work and making their own way. @rickyb could only wish to find 18 similarly inspired comrades to purchase land from the evil capitalists and build his communist utopia with. Let the market work.

rickyb

I think this is great. The black families who chipped in for the purchase are probably very much into hard work and making their own way. @rickyb could only wish to find 18 similarly inspired comrades to purchase land from the evil capitalists and build his communist utopia with. Let the market work.
america is anti markets. after wwII when they controlled the world, they imposed markets on everyone else EXCEPT them and the heavy state invtervention for american companies continued.

vantexan

It's good to know that the oppressed can consider spending enough to buy a town for $1.5 million or end up buying 97 acres with the intention of building a town from the ground up. Truly oppressed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"Being able to create a community that is thriving, that is safe, that has agriculture and commercial businesses that are supporting one another and that dollars circulating in our community, that is our vision."

Imagine if a group of White people said that. They would definitely be labeled racists and sued by the ACLU.

vantexan

"Being able to create a community that is thriving, that is safe, that has agriculture and commercial businesses that are supporting one another and that dollars circulating in our community, that is our vision."

Imagine if a group of White people said that. They would definitely be labeled racists and sued by the ACLU.
I wonder how long until they float bonds to white investors to pay for all of that? Or seek government grants?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Having all black towns is not a new concept.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
What's really sad is that this isn't just a racial divide, it is a gender divide as well.

But one certain side would have idiots believe that there is 75+ genders, 🤣.

This timeline man, entertaining AF!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Sounds like another "Jonestown"...(Don't drink the Kool Aid)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Having all black towns is not a new concept.

Many drive way around them all the time.

vantexan

Only a fool would assume only white ppl hv money to pay for land or property. Education really has slipped right past the south. Smh
Well good for you, going back to read comments from 2020. I find it strange when someone doesn't get the intended humor or snark. I guess being educated means taking everything literally.

vantexan

Only a fool would assume only white ppl hv money to pay for land or property. Education really has slipped right past the south. Smh
Getting back to my point, which I apparently failed to make with humor, towns generally aren't built from the ground up by its residents own money. Municipal bonds are issued to build city halls, schools, streets, libraries, fire departments, police departments, hospitals, etc. Wouldn't it be ironic that a town meant to be exclusively for blacks was built with the money of white investors buying their bonds?

Seriously dude, how much education have you achieved to not know how these things work? Even ignorant Southerners know this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Will a highway rip through the town, or perhaps a landfill or chemical plant on the outskirts?