Radio Host Suspended for 'Criminaliens' Remark

55andout?

I dont see anything wrong with what he said. I these tough economic times we need to look at everything we spend money on. Free healthcare to people who are here illegally is costing the US taxpayer billions of dollars a year.

Overpaid Union Thug

Funny...every single time I've ever been to the emergency room there was never any Mexicans there. Not anyone that looked Mexican anyway. Maybe it's because of where I live but I doubt it because there is a substantial Mexican presence here. And as far as labeling them criminals goes.....entering the U.S. without going through customs is a civil violation which equates to a parking ticket and doesn't constitute a crime. Thats how the law reads anyway. They become criminals once they commit a crime but until then simply crossing the border doesn't make them criminals. If they are ordered to be deported and fail to do so then they are considered a criminal. And also if they are deported and later return. Those are the facts.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What would you call someone who breaks into your home & totally disregards your personal space & property ?
A friend ?

diesel96

It's not the Swine Flu or Mexicans you have to worry about, it's CNN's Lou Dobbs disease thats spreading here....

diesel96

Radio host suspended.
Please note he is not the first nor will he be the last to say that .

http://www.mikemalloy.com

Tell us BaBa, are you proud of this radio host ?

100% correct. Truth isn't always politically correct, but it is always truth.

I dont see anything wrong with what he said.

"CriminAliens", "women with mustaches and VD" - now we have swine flu Severin said this week. During a conversation with a caller complaining about immigrants receiving health care, Severin said emergency rooms had “become essentially condos for Mexicans,” and blamed what he deemed the “world’s lowest primitives” for the recent outbreak. “It’s millions of leeches from a primitive country come here to leech off you and, with it, they are ruining the schools, the hospitals, and a lot of life in America,” he said.

:crazy2:crazy, :2scared:scared, :doctor: psyco talk.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.mikemalloy.com

Tell us BaBa, are you proud of this radio host ?

YES
At least he is brave enough to be honest.

"CriminAliens", "women with mustaches and VD" - now we have swine flu Severin said this week. During a conversation with a caller complaining about immigrants receiving health care, Severin said emergency rooms had “become essentially condos for Mexicans,” and blamed what he deemed the “world’s lowest primitives” for the recent outbreak. “It’s millions of leeches from a primitive country come here to leech off you and, with it, they are ruining the schools, the hospitals, and a lot of life in America,” he said.

:crazy2:crazy, :2scared:scared, :doctor: psyco talk.....
Have you ever read the laws that Mexico has against people illegally crossing over from countries south of their border.
First time caught....one year in jail, second time five years.

tieguy

Banned
It's not the Swine Flu or Mexicans you have to worry about, it's CNN's Lou Dobbs disease thats spreading here....

Its an interesting play on words. sneaking across the border is breaking the law and thus criminal activity. Calling them criminals is however considered more offensive then the actual criminal activity he labeled.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Here's what the guy said:
Now, in addition to venereal disease and the other leading exports of Mexico -- women with mustaches and VD -- now we have swine flu... When we are the magnet for primitives around the world -- and it's not the primitives' fault, by the way, I'm not blaming them for being primitives, I'm merely observing they are primitives -- and when you scoop up some of the world's lowest of primitives in poor Mexico and drop it down in the middle of the United States -- poor, without skills, without language, not share our culture, not share our hygiene, haven't been vaccinated... Millions of leeches from a primitive country come here to leech off you...
Now, at this particular moment in history, they are exporting to us a rather more active form of disease, which is the swine flu.​
At worst, he's a racist xenophobe, at best he's incredibly ignorant. Either way the radio station did the right thing by suspending him.

wkmac

What would you call someone who breaks into your home & totally disregards your personal space & property ?
A friend ?

That doesn't sound like an "illegal alien", that sounds like someone from the gov't!

Big Arrow,

Appreciate what you said earlier and I guess from some here (as I've had speeding tickets too) we're both criminals.

I didn't pay much attention to this thread until I read Jones' last post of the actual comments made. I was reminded back to the 1970's in our area when there was a serial killer going after african american children. A pair of radio DJ's were doing quite well and a competing radio station in another market wanted them at way more money but the current station would not let them out of their contract. It went back and forth but nothing was happening. Finally one morning, the news broke of another child murder and these DJ's announced they wanted to dedicate the next song to the latest victim. The song was Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust!" They weren't there when the song ended and to everyone's surprise, several months later they were at the new station having never missed a beat so to speak.

This guy's remarks are so over the top, I just can't help but wonder if this might not be a similar ploy!

:peaceful:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
The guy seems to want to be a "shock jock" but without being funny.

Though I feel illegal immigration is a monumental problem for the US, his comments are out of line.

However, I don't necessarily agree with suspending him. The advertisers will take care of that.

tieguy

Banned
Here's what the guy said:
At worst, he's a racist xenophobe, at best he's incredibly ignorant. Either way the radio station did the right thing by suspending him.

Lets see how this plays out as we dissect the information

Now, in addition to venereal disease and the other leading exports of Mexico

are we offended because we know that mexicans have never snuck across our borders carrying any diseases?

-- women with mustaches and VD

Yep I'm sure we have women with mustaches and vd sneak across.

-- now we have swine flu...

Yep correct we did have swine flu that appears to have originated at a pig farm in mexico.

When we are the magnet for primitives around the world -- and it's not the primitives' fault, by the way, I'm not blaming them for being primitives, I'm merely observing they are primitives -- and when you scoop up some of the world's lowest of primitives in poor Mexico and drop it down in the middle of the United States -- poor, without skills, without language, not share our culture, not share our hygiene, haven't been vaccinated... Millions of leeches from a primitive country come here to leech off you...

There is a defintion for primitives that covers someone who is devoid of civilized influences which would certainly apply to the above paragraph.
No where do I see the racial reference.No where do I see xenophobia.We are much too quick to use the xenophobic racist labels when confronted with such dialogue. But in fact everything he has said is truthful. we don't have disease free high society people sneaking across our borders.

Liberals do not like discussing the riff raf coming across our borders so they tend to label anyones objections as xenophobic racism. I think you're up to the challenge so I challenge you to argue the issue rather then sit back on your textbook liberal labels.

wkmac

I think you're up to the challenge so I challenge you to argue the issue rather then sit back on your textbook liberal labels.

Let's see, how would we define textbook liberal labels? Hmmmmm!

Well Jones, it's just up to you to show us!

Hey Jones, on a different matter and speaking of textbooks, got a science question for ya. Here goes, what do you get when you cross chicken little with the cowardly lion?

:wink2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
On the one hand, we need secure borders and respect for law and order. Uncontrolled illegal immigration must be stopped.

On the other hand, these people are here doing the work that we Gringos typically will not do.

I spent 2 summers as a teenager picking beans and strawberries. It was the hardest work I ever did. The illegals are here doing this work for minimum wage so that we can pay $.35 for a cucumber.

If you want to put up a Berlin Wall-type fence to keep them all out that is fine, just dont complain when the cost of goods and services goes thru the roof. You cant have it both ways. And before we get angry at the illegals for being here, we should get angry with those who break the law by hiring them. The illegals are just obeying the law of supply and demand.