Random Facts

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
$1,900,000........ the price that a portrait sold for at a New York City auction house. The portrait was of the late actress Bea Arthur. ~N.Y. Post~

$1,000,000,000 ....... The sum five inmates at the Idaho State Correctional Institution were seeking from Anheuser-Busch and other alcohol companies. Their complaint: The businesses should have warned them that booze was additive and that it could lead to a life of crime. The case was dropped.

$160,000 .... the worth of the diamond that a UPS worker allegedly stole while unloading an airplane.

$20.00 ..... The worth of the weed that the above idiot traded the $160,000 diamond for.

That weed one cracks me up everytime

moreluck

golden ticket member
My son was born while I was serving abroad, so he was three before we met. When I got home, I decided it was time for a little father-son bonding time.

I bought him a toy razor and invited him to "shave" with me.

In the bathroom, I took up my razor and started shaving. I looked around to see how my son was doing.

His foot was up on the side of the bathtub, and he was running the razor up and down his leg. So much for male bonding.

~James friend. Day~

moreluck

golden ticket member
137644150a84e58887da096e80854882.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The smell of my childhood......

The fragrance of the Pond's Cold Cream Grandma put on her face every night. (Michelle Deilke)

Mowed grass, burning leaves, BBQ smoke, Dad's Old Spice. (Becky Lomax Bariola)

Kiwi Shoe Polish - my dad was career Army and he showed me how to shine my boots when I joined the Air Force.
(Lois Lee Bell)

Chlorine - swimming on the local swim team, I spet my childhood more wet than dry. (Geri Bressler)

Play-doh and a fresh box of crayons. Gardenias and Honeysuckle. Aramis cologne, Comet and Pledge. (Pam Sumrall)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today is IHOP's 57th anniversary and from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm you can get a short stack of pancakes for 57 cents(at least here). We're going there for lunch,