Random Facts

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Love you buddy.....as well as alot of other people i have met on the Fluff........I would buy 10000 beers for any of you

There are very few people on this forum whom I would like to have a beer with.

I am not of fan of tattoos or old people who can't act their age but would set all that aside to sit down and have a cold one with Monkey Butt.

I would let Frigid buy me an $8 beer at his local airport lounge. I give him a hard time but I admire his resolve and wish him nothing but the best both in his upcoming marriage and his career.

I would love to sit down for a beer and to talk sports with the boys from Boston.

I respect Sober and would be honored to buy him a beer.

I would love to sit down and have a beer or two with AJ.

I am not of fan of tattoos or old people who can't act their age but would set all that aside to sit down and have a cold one with Monkey Butt.

I would let Frigid buy me an $8 beer at his local airport lounge. I give him a hard time but I admire his resolve and wish him nothing but the best both in his upcoming marriage and his career.

I would love to sit down for a beer and to talk sports with the boys from Boston.

And how many would want to have a beer with you?

Future

Victory Ride

I can respect your thoughts... i dont have to believe them or agree with them ...but some of the people you did not mention ...I truely think care about you...that my friend is worth noting

Future

Victory Ride
giphyasdx.gif
@joeboodog. Did you not get my pm???? You missed out!!! It was a great time. ....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

The only problem there, Dave, other than AJ, you have already derided every one of those members.

How many of them would agree to sit and have a beer with you?

Future

Victory Ride

You are truely amazing ....all these slights you put against good people.....and they still have a open handshake for you time after ..after time ....you do have some kind of Karma going for you...i Respect that