Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
b234172099d60d8671a0acdcc265a4d6.jpg

A dog saves all her puppies from a house fire, and puts them to safety in one of the firetrucks ♥

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the original Peter Pan book he killed the Lost Boys when they got too old. The Fundamentalist Mormons just turn the young teenage boys out into the word.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I fried some assorted peppers and a couple of habaneros are in there too. I can smell the heat. Love the peppers on anything from sandwiches to pasta to mashed potatoes....great on a hot dog with mustard. I can add them to anything except sweets to make it better.

oldngray

nowhere special
I fried some assorted peppers and a couple of habaneros are in there too. I can smell the heat. Love the peppers on anything from sandwiches to pasta to mashed potatoes....great on a hot dog with mustard. I can add them to anything except sweets to make it better.

I love peppers but hate habaneros. They are just flavorless heat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My high school assignment was to ask a veteran about World War II. Since my father had served in the Philippines during the war, I chose him. After a few basic questions, I very gingerly asked, "Did you ever kill anyone?"

Dad got quiet. Then in a soft voice he said, "Probably, I was the cook."

~Marian Babula~

moreluck

golden ticket member
The reason there are so many problems between men and women is that they have such different views of sex and relationships.
Women want a relationship without the complication of unnecessary sex.
Men want sex without the complication of an unnecessary relationship.

moreluck

golden ticket member
“The Seven Social Sins are:

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.

From a sermon given by Frederick Lewis Donaldson in Westminster Abbey, London, on March 20, 1925.”

(that last one is seen a lot lately)