Random thoughts

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There are times when you should keep your thoughts to yourself. This is one of those times.
images-2.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Overly Honest Out-Of-Office Replies

- I'm away from my computer but still available to chat if it's not about work.

- I'll be checking e-mail sporadically in between cycling through all these tabs I have to open to compare shoe prices.

- If you'd like to contact me, please post your e-mail directly to my Facebook page, where I will be spending the remainder of the day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you have someone that you think is the one.....take that person and travel around the world....When you come back and you land at the airport, if you're still in love with that person....get married at the airport. ~Bill Murray~

If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when {your children} are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them, all of it has always been big stuff. ~Catherine Wallace~

Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. ~Kelsey Grammer~

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't take naps. I take horizontal life pauses.

If you think you are too small to make a difference....spend the night with a mosquito.

Sweet dreams are made of cheese. Who am I to dis a brie ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Geologists will inherit the earth.

Friendship is a promise made in the ~heart~ unbreakable by distance, unchangeable by time.

Retired: If you want to talk to me you'll be charged a consulting fee.

People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.