refugees

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now I know why the need for a gun ranks at the top of the white priority list..

• About 14% of child victimizers carried a weapon during the violent crime, compared to nearly 1/2 of those who victimized adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Now I know why the need for a gun ranks at the top of the white priority list..

• About 14% of child victimizers carried a weapon during the violent crime, compared to nearly 1/2 of those who victimized adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

TOS.
Please put up a "GUN FREE HOUSEHOLD" sign in front of your home.

That way, criminals won't break into your home becuase they are nice like that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey TOS .
I'm going to help you compile data for 2016 .
Parents Turn in Teen Boys Accused of Girl’s Shocking Rape
f8cf682dadbc140cb412c0748cfd4a101dba2e7e.jpg

Teen suspects on surveillance video. (Photo: AP Photo)

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-parents-played-roles-in-girls-shocking-rape-212019749.html

newfie

Happens is this country every 11 SECONDS bro, and mostly by white american men.

I dont think this country should be condemning anyone until it gets its "sick" element of the population under control.

TOS.

Perhaps in your household. But otherwise I am shocked at what you liberals will actually try to defend.
not only once but several times. Do you always defend muslim rapists?

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Perhaps in your household. But otherwise I am shocked at what you liberals will actually try to defend.
not only once but several times. Do you always defend muslim rapists?

The point is newfie, Guys like you will point at Muslims when you hear about One rape somewhere, but you will ignore the thousands of rapes in this country committed by WHITE men both against women and children.

Then, when its pointed out to you, that YOUR race is just as sick as ANY other race committing sex crimes that YOU are highlighting, all of a sudden you people want to get butt hurt.

Sorry, WHITE AMERICAN MEN commit more sex crimes than all the muslims COMBINED in the world.

Its a fact year after year.

Just dont get all butt hurt when its pointed out to you and HIGHLIGHTED as you do other races of people.

There is no white priviledge here.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
there were over 500 cases of sexual abuse reported in Germany during the New Years weekend by your muslim refugee's. It appears you are the one ignoring these attacks.

That would equal only a days worth of "attacks" by white American men each day in America.

TOS.

newfie

That would equal only a days worth of "attacks" by white American men each day in America.

TOS.
Ah yes the white American stats you like to quote that lump Hispanics in as whites. Since you hate America perhaps you can be a refugee and flee to Syria? I would love to see you display your compassion there.

MAKAVELI

Ah yes the white American stats you like to quote that lump Hispanics in as whites. Since you hate America perhaps you can be a refugee and flee to Syria? I would love to see you display your compassion there.
For 2013 (the most recent year available), it shows that whites accounted for 71 percent of all sexual assaults documented (above their total percentage of 63 percent of the U.S. population), while Latinos accounted for 9 percent, far below their total percentage of 17 percent. And as a percentage of all “serious violent victimizations,” sexual assaults represent 11 percent of the violent crimes against Latinos. For gabachos? 18 percent. The BJS also noted that for the period from 2005-2010 about 66 percent of sexual assualt victims knew their perp, and that whites had strangers commit violent victimizations against them at a rate of 9.2 per 1,000 people, compared to 9.8 per 1,000 for Latinos—so much for the notion of an army of faceless Mexicans stalking their fair-skinned prey.

For those who don’t comprende: white American citizens are far more rape-y than Mexicans can ever hope to become. Yet the lies about hordes of Mexican rapists perpetuated by Trump, Coulter and Schumer and so many others persist because they’re just engaging in good ol’ American paranoia about purity and the perpetual menace south of the border.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/donald-trump-mexicans-119849#ixzz3xTlk08ns

MAKAVELI

For 2013 (the most recent year available), it shows that whites accounted for 71 percent of all sexual assaults documented (above their total percentage of 63 percent of the U.S. population), while Latinos accounted for 9 percent, far below their total percentage of 17 percent. And as a percentage of all “serious violent victimizations,” sexual assaults represent 11 percent of the violent crimes against Latinos. For gabachos? 18 percent. The BJS also noted that for the period from 2005-2010 about 66 percent of sexual assualt victims knew their perp, and that whites had strangers commit violent victimizations against them at a rate of 9.2 per 1,000 people, compared to 9.8 per 1,000 for Latinos—so much for the notion of an army of faceless Mexicans stalking their fair-skinned prey.

For those who don’t comprende: white American citizens are far more rape-y than Mexicans can ever hope to become. Yet the lies about hordes of Mexican rapists perpetuated by Trump, Coulter and Schumer and so many others persist because they’re just engaging in good ol’ American paranoia about purity and the perpetual menace south of the border.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/donald-trump-mexicans-119849#ixzz3xTlk08ns

Babagounj

Strength through joy

You lost me at 'documented'.
How come no black or asians are mentioned in this report , only whites & Latinos ?

MAKAVELI

No because other races do not report their rapes .
So you are now making up numbers that you cannot prove? Just face it , a white male is more likely to commit rape than any other race. White males have a history of raping and pillaging for thousands of years.