Religious question for discussion.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m not going to partake in this discussion, but I will comment on the nature of the discussion.

You seem to enjoy stirring the pot with highly divisive topics, and then try to guide (read: force) others to agree with you. When they don’t, you go super vague, and walk back things you’ve said or implied.

It’s disingenuous at best, and manipulative almost every other way you want to look at it.

It doesn’t seem like a reasonable or fair way to have a discussion.
You actually are participating in this discussion.

I think to be fair you should provide factual evidence from what I actually said or say to prove these things you are accusing me of.

IMO This would be a more fair way to have a discussion. Certainly more fair than those who don’t know how to have a logical or reasonable discussion based upon the topic or what is actually said.

Integrity

Binge Poster
But you see God would never do that so really you just like to say foolish things to get a reaction.
I believe this is not true. I do believe God does this.

Why do you say God would never do this?

I am not looking for you to agree with me just looking for your actual point of view.

Thebrownblob

You actually are participating in this discussion.

I think to be fair you should provide factual evidence from what I actually said or say to prove these things you are accusing me of.

IMO This would be a more fair way to have a discussion. Certainly more fair than those who don’t know how to have a logical or reasonable discussion based upon the topic or what is actually said.
1666922616543.gif

Thebrownblob

I believe this is not true. I do believe God does this.

Why do you say God would never do this?

I am not looking for you to agree with me just looking for your actual point of view.
Your problem is you’re so full of yourself you start every sentence with “l” or “me”or “I feel”.
Please grow up it’s like talking to a three-year-old.

Hebrews 4:12​

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Psalm 12:6
6 The words of the Lord are pure words,
like silver refined in a furnace on the ground,
purified seven times.

Proverbs 30:5​

5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your problem is you’re so full of yourself you start every sentence with “l” or “me”or “I feel”.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

purified seven times.

5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Unless he thinks they’re inaccurate, then he prays to the other spirits

Integrity

Binge Poster

purified seven times.

IMO Criticism is not effective when participating in a discussion topic. I know this is your posting style but IMO it really offers nothing of your actual point of view to the topic. It is a shame, I think you short change yourself but it’s your choice.

Thebrownblob

IMO Criticism is not effective when participating in a discussion topic. I know this is your posting style but IMO it really offers nothing of your actual point of view to the topic. It is a shame, I think you short change yourself but it’s your choice.
My criticism are to try to make you a better person because you’re current state.

My personal opinions on the Bible are not important we have the actual Bible to tell us the truth. Anything other than that and you’re not worshiping the same God I am.
That’s your choice but don’t be fooled by your own foolishness. And false sense of intelligence.

Thebrownblob

My style is call out fakes and Frauds.
If those apply to you then that’s not my fault.

Thebrownblob

This is a false statement about me. I believe in and pray only to the God of the Universe.

Are you implying that you believe the Bible is equivalent to God?
Mr. non-integrity I’ve already explained to you what I believe is not important. The roadmap to salvation has already been written . You can choose to believe it or not . You continue on with your mysticism worship of Gaia, and listen to what the “universe” tells you lol.

UnionStrong

This is a false statement about me. I believe in and pray only to the God of the Universe.

Are you implying that you believe the Bible is equivalent to God?
Sure you do…. Again with that stupid equivalent to God nonsense. You’re a troll, or an insufferable narcissist.

UnionStrong

Mr. non-integrity I’ve already explained to you what I believe is not important. The roadmap to salvation has already been written . You can choose to believe it or not . You continue on with your mysticism worship of Gaia, and listen to what the “universe” tells you lol.
He believes in Bill Wilson

Integrity

Binge Poster
My criticism are to try to make you a better person because you’re current state.
You might try just actually engaging in the discussion topic.
My personal opinions on the Bible are not important we have the actual Bible to tell us the truth. Anything other than that and you’re not worshiping the same God I am.
That’s your choice but don’t be fooled by your own foolishness. And false sense of intelligence.
So are you saying if God told y
Sure you do…. Again with that stupid equivalent to God nonsense. You’re a troll, or an insufferable narcissist.
Yes.

I just happen to believe that the Bible is not equivalent to God as you do.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This reply makes no sense.