Republicans & Democrats

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrat-color-wheel.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Democratic National Convention

You would think that the DNC would pick a state with a better unemployment rate.......North Carolina's is 9.5%

Maybe.....N. Dak., S. Dak., Neb., N.H. etc.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Democratic National Convention

You would think that the DNC would pick a state with a better unemployment rate.......North Carolina's is 9.5%

Maybe.....N. Dak., S. Dak., Neb., N.H. etc.

Didnt we already cover this subject earlier this year? In fact, didnt i post a chart showing the outrageous unemployment rate for north carolina under BUSH, and its NOW LOWER rate of 9.5%

Did you forget already? Since OBAMA has taken office, north carolinas unemployment rate has dropped significantly over 3 years, A REAL PROGRESS from where it was UNDER BUSH.

I know, you and Buddy the repeating machine will think otherwise because you are told to think that way, but its a FACT.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I met a fairy today that would grant me one wish.

"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Democrats get their heads out of their asses!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
“The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. The Republicans, on the other hand, would know how to fix your tire, but they wouldn't bother to stop because they'd want to be on time for Ugly Pants Night at the country club”
- Dave Barry

moreluck

golden ticket member
Both an ex-president & an ex-Indian as the stars of DNC..........I'm surprised they didn't have Bill Maher or Michael Moore open it.

ABC News:

Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren announced late Monday that she is slated to open for former President Bill Clinton at this summer's Democratic National Convention.

"It will be an honor to share the convention stage with President Clinton on Wednesday, and to talk about what is happening to America's families," Warren said in a statement released by the Democratic National Convention Committee. "I grew up in a hardworking family, in an America that was investing in kids like me.

President Obama is committed to making sure that America has a level playing field for all our families and to ensuring that every kid has the opportunity to make it."

"She was asked to speak because President Obama knows that Elizabeth is one of the strongest advocates for what's at stake for the middle class-- and our shared vision to move the country forward," Mindy Myers, Warren's campaign manager, informed supporters in a fundraising email shortly after the news broke.​