Republicans & Democrats

rickyb

choose your destiny:

1615136245575.png

El Correcto

god is dead
The Republican national committee fear mongerers called me and told me the nation will end in the next 2 years if I didn’t donate $90 to them today or within the next two weeks.

We debated this point of contention for about 30 minutes of me getting the 70 year old telemarketer worked up about Biden and the communist democrat party. He also agreed that Bitch McConnell and Mittens were horrible people. Telemarketers are on a time limit, I just put him on speaker phone and had like a solid pissed off 15 minute rant from him about Biden and the democrats laced with give me $90 sells pitches, that I declined each time.

I love angry political phone calls from them, but this was like a phone call from Rush Limbaugh. I’m probably going to donate to them anyway, but I never give my credit card info to people over the phone.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m going to wait at least a year before I start giving republicans any money, if I do at all.
I’m donating to Trump only if he runs or starts a get out the vote effort.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m going to wait at least a year before I start giving republicans any money, if I do at all.
I’m donating to Trump only if he runs or starts a get out the vote effort.
I'll consider donating to someone who primaries against Murkowski next year. Same for Romney in 24', and McConnell, Cassidy, Collins, and Sasse in 26'. Voters need to be constantly reminded these pieces of :censored2: sided with Democrats in a deranged unconstitutional impeachment.

We gotta stop letting these people off the hook.

rickyb

the republicans govern like the communist party, where 1 politician decides where the party will go and everyone follows regardless of what the population wants.

so in this case its mitch mcconnell and he decides to make the country ungovernable while democrats are in power.