Republicans miss stock gains.

We better end in the green today otherwise we could be heading to 850 in the S&P. Don't want to be long standing in front of that freight train.

diesel96

Your logic here is to get pissed because someone spilled a beer and throw the whole case away.

Not sure where your going with this.....But in beer games, if you spill a beer, you do a shot...

You folks can no longer talk about Bushs spending with Obama throwing away trillions.

The crack in the Damm was discovered with your boys at the helm and decided to use bubble gum to fix it. Now the crack, that should have been dealt with from the early stages, has been neglected and passed on to the new mngmt with the Damm foundation ready to crumble. Now the Damm practically has to be rebuilt and all your side screams is "it's Obama's fault".

Hey heres you liberal economic recovery plan..... ready?

After they lose their jobs and their homes we'll rasie their taxes.

what a winner!!

The repairs are in their early stages, in 7 months, housing and jobs are stabilizing, the market is rebounding quite nicely. The price of repairs are astronomical, but this unpresidented fixer upper will have long term infrastructure and enrgy efficient impacts. There will still be debt after 8 years mind you, but compared to the lame "Party of No" and their "stay the course" procastinationing proposels, debt estimates alone, the savings of the Obama plan would be cut in half of the GOP's.

tieguy

Banned
The crack in the Damm was discovered with your boys at the helm and decided to use bubble gum to fix it. Now the crack, that should have been dealt with from the early stages, has been neglected and passed on to the new mngmt with the Damm foundation ready to crumble. Now the Damm practically has to be rebuilt and all your side screams is "it's Obama's fault".

Yea I figure the great one will still be blaming Bush in 4 years as he packs his belongings and heads back to chicago.

tieguy

Banned
The repairs are in their early stages, in 7 months, housing and jobs are stabilizing, the market is rebounding quite nicely.

If the damage was caused by Bush then shouldn't we also give him credit for the economic improvement you highlight.

If things are getting better as you say then can we get the government to stop spending the rest of the three trillion.

Heck you can only pave the same roads so many times. Obamas staff has had plenty of opportunity to remodel their offices and to hire additional staff. All the senators have their pork. So why not save the rest?

diesel96

Yea I figure the great one will still be blaming Bush in 4 years as he packs his belongings and heads back to chicago.

I think you'll be dissappointed my friend, even if Barrack has a sub par 1st term, what Rep will fill the void ?? Their behavior and spitefullness today is a big turn off to many centrist and blue dog Reagan dem's to sway.

The repairs are in their early stages, in 7 months, housing and jobs are stabilizing, the market is rebounding quite nicely.

If the damage was caused by Bush then shouldn't we also give him credit for the economic improvement you highlight.

I'll give Bush credit for TARP money, because, as one final slap in the face to America, he had to. His Adm had 8 years to recogonize the downslide of Clinton/Bush lending policies, yet expanded deregulation, supersizing the chances for certain failure. I'll also give credit to Bush for creating a lackadazical entitlement atmostphere displayed by CEO's and Top Exec's shameful greedy free market attitude of deserving "bonuses for failure" on the taxpayers dime.

klein

Für Meno :)
Is that the same brain that told you to stop for a cold beer?

Seems you almost love this guy. I think he had a few beers too many himself or smoked something funny.

He even praises fredimac and fanny.

Left Obama to clean up his mess, he created.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
unemployment rate is still going up 9.7%
and that's not counting all those who have just given up trying to find a job.
So if joe biden is correct and this recession is over, then when should we see a monthly job loss rebound ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
unemployment rate is still going up 9.7%
and that's not counting all those who have just given up trying to find a job.
So if joe biden is correct and this recession is over, then when should we see a monthly job loss rebound ?

Not normally at the same timing ... rebound in unemployment rate is a lagging or trailing indicator.