Repug versus Dimwit perception of the electoral map of the United States

turq

You obviously never been to North Carolina.
Four big Democrat cities - Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville and Greensboro and the rest is solid Conservatives and Blacks.

And blacks? Its must suck to be you. Uhhhh I think by your own definition you are a racist.

"Racists are people who make decisions based on race."

Last edited:

BrownArmy

And blacks? Its must suck to be you. Uhhhh I think by your own definition you are a racist.

"Racists are people who make decisions based on race."

I used to live in North Kackalak, OMJ is spot on with his assessment.

It’s a terrible thing when calling it like you see it (and being correct) makes you a racist.

bbsam

Staff member
Like UPS did in 1993.
Greenwich, CT to Atlanta, GA

Charlotte, NC is the second largest Financial Center in the USA.

You obviously never been to North Carolina.
Four big Democrat cities - Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville and Greensboro and the rest is solid Conservatives and Blacks.

So these industries are moving south and all their liberal east coast craziness is being radically transformed by southern hospitality and charm?

Or...

The demographics of the state are changing considerably.

bacha29

It’s a great system. One ignorant hick in Montana has as much electoral power as 2000 people living in a city in California. I’m sure that will produce excellent results for the most citizens. The framers got this one wrong.
One out of every three acres of soybeans goes to China and it's also a big importer of pork. Combine crushing tariffs with historic floods and you have to wonder how long farm belt states will remain part of the Trump base because they're taking a hell of a beating in key agricultural areas.