Repug versus Dimwit perception of the electoral map of the United States

BrownArmy

You know OMJ was intentional with his use of the term blacks. He’s pretty open with his belief that everyone is a racist so he embraces it.

I mean...ok, I guess.

What would be your term to describe the large portion of black people that OMJ was describing?

And if you used a different term, would it change the point?

It will be fine

I mean...ok, I guess.

What would be your term to describe the large portion of black people that OMJ was describing?

And if you used a different term, would it change the point?
I think the point he was making was a racist troll so a different term wouldn’t have been effective. I guess he could have dropped an N bomb to really drive his point across.

BrownArmy

I think the point he was making was a racist troll so a different term wouldn’t have been effective. I guess he could have dropped an N bomb to really drive his point across.

Interesting.

I see his post in a completely different fashion.

Having lived in North Kackalak, I understood exactly what he meant, and from my point of view, it wasn’t racist.

But, carry on.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So these industries are moving south and all their liberal east coast craziness is being radically transformed by southern hospitality and charm?

Or...

The demographics of the state are changing considerably.
The demographics are definitely changing in the Honky population.
The Afro-Americans are multiplying like rabbits however and are growing at twice the rate of Honkies.
This is called fighting the war of the bedroom.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And blacks? Its must suck to be you. Uhhhh I think by your own definition you are a racist.

"Racists are people who make decisions based on race."
It might suck to be me but it sucks worse to be an Afro-American.
Ain't no cops pulled me over for driving while White.

floridays

You are right ... I should have used 'conservatives and Afro-Americans'.
No need to apologize.

Proclamation of Amnesty and Pardon Granted to
All Persons of European Descent

Whereas, Europeans kept my forebears in bondage some three centuries toiling without pay,

Whereas, Europeans ignored the human rights pledges of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution,

Whereas, the Emancipation Proclamation, the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments meant little more than empty words,

Therefore, Americans of European ancestry are guilty of great crimes against my ancestors and their progeny.

But, in the recognition Europeans themselves have been victims of various and sundry human rights violations to wit: the Norman Conquest, the Irish Potato Famine, Decline of the Hapsburg Dynasty, Napoleonic and Czarist adventurism, and gratuitous insults and speculations about the intelligence of Europeans of Polish descent,

I, Walter E. Williams, do declare full and general amnesty and pardon to all persons of European ancestry, for both their own grievances, and those of their forebears, against my people.

Therefore, from this day forward Americans of European ancestry can stand straight and proud knowing they are without guilt and thus obliged not to act like damn fools in their relationships with Americans of African ancestry.

Walter E. Williams, Gracious and Generous Grantor

corner3.gif
link to the pdf to print your own pardon
http://walterewilliams.com/WalterWilliamsAmnestyProclamation.pdf

Go in peace my brother:thumbup1:

newfie

One out of every three acres of soybeans goes to China and it's also a big importer of pork. Combine crushing tariffs with historic floods and you have to wonder how long farm belt states will remain part of the Trump base because they're taking a hell of a beating in key agricultural areas.

pay me now or pay me later. China needed to be reigned in .

newfie

No need to apologize.

Proclamation of Amnesty and Pardon Granted to
All Persons of European Descent

Whereas, Europeans kept my forebears in bondage some three centuries toiling without pay,

Whereas, Europeans ignored the human rights pledges of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution,

Whereas, the Emancipation Proclamation, the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments meant little more than empty words,

Therefore, Americans of European ancestry are guilty of great crimes against my ancestors and their progeny.

But, in the recognition Europeans themselves have been victims of various and sundry human rights violations to wit: the Norman Conquest, the Irish Potato Famine, Decline of the Hapsburg Dynasty, Napoleonic and Czarist adventurism, and gratuitous insults and speculations about the intelligence of Europeans of Polish descent,

I, Walter E. Williams, do declare full and general amnesty and pardon to all persons of European ancestry, for both their own grievances, and those of their forebears, against my people.

Therefore, from this day forward Americans of European ancestry can stand straight and proud knowing they are without guilt and thus obliged not to act like damn fools in their relationships with Americans of African ancestry.

Walter E. Williams, Gracious and Generous Grantor

corner3.gif
link to the pdf to print your own pardon
http://walterewilliams.com/WalterWilliamsAmnestyProclamation.pdf

Go in peace my brother:thumbup1:

my dna results came back and my fathers gene traces all the way back to africa. that makes me a conflicted european with african origins.