Retro Check Announcement

Big Bad Wolf

I know Hun , I am glad this guy posted this because I had no clue until this post

By the way has the contract been approved
Yes. Telematics is coming!!! And DIADS will replace carbon copy pads. Weird! I gotta go, someone just called my beeper number.

Where are you pigs now?

doolittle95

So wait, I'm confused I have worked here 20+ years, am a dues paying member and a top rate driver in full progression. I've voted NO NO and HELL NO on every freaking contract ... That said, should I be expecting this alleged "retro" check?! And if so how will it arrive? Drone? Self driving upsvehicle? Magic?

Surely not.... direct deposit?

jaker

trolling
So wait, I'm confused I have worked here 20+ years, am a dues paying member and a top rate driver in full progression. I've voted NO NO and HELL NO on every freaking contract ... That said, should I be expecting this alleged "retro" check?! And if so how will it arrive? Drone? Self driving upsvehicle? Magic?

Surely not.... direct deposit?
Short answer is you don't get one because you didnt like the contract and yes for the people getting one it will be delivered by FedEx or DHL I haven't found all the info yet about it

Big Bad Wolf

Short answer is you don't get one because you didnt like the contract and yes for the people getting one it will be delivered by FedEx or DHL I haven't found all the info yet about it
Incorrect!!! Fedex and DHL lost the bid. Airborn and RPS will deliver.

Where are you pigs now?

oneinky

So what is this all about? I'm lost I've been hearing about it is it only for full time employees? My hire date is 6/05. Still fricking PT. Any chance I will be getting this check?