Retro check

542thruNthru

Crap wrong thread
ZomboMeme 17102023121130.jpg

MattM

Hey, as a part timer, the $460 was about 42% of weekly take home. A nice bonus, but nothing like Carole sees.
I don’t want to dig too deep but our PT workers barely push 20 hours a week at the very most (most get their 3 hour average and bounce). Even if you were new and went from 16.33 to $21, that $4.67 boost only translates to about $380. Are you sure they paid you correctly
And at the correct rate ?

I think my building is averaging in the mid to low $200s for their retro checks (for the dozens I’ve asked). $460 sounds abnormal but I guess if you were pushing 25 hours a week, you’d be right there. Feasible I suppose

BeachBoy

Crap wrong thread
Hope
I don’t want to dig too deep but our PT workers barely push 20 hours a week at the very most (most get their 3 hour average and bounce). Even if you were new and went from 16.33 to $21, that $4.67 boost only translates to about $380. Are you sure they paid you correctly
And at the correct rate ?

I think my building is averaging in the mid to low $200s for their retro checks (for the dozens I’ve asked). $460 sounds abnormal but I guess if you were pushing 25 hours a week, you’d be right there. Feasible I suppose
Yeah, I'm kind of a full time part timer. I had 150 hours of retro pay, but was sick three of those days, so not quite 40 per week. 100 regular, 50 ot