When will we actually get our retro checks?

When will we get our retro checks?

• September 1-8

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • September 15-22

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • September 29

• October

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • November

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • December

• Next May

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters

542thruNthru

Nobody asked me...maybe they could pay me the penalty pay out of @542thruNthru money...they have plenty.
41855564.gif

How much you need now?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can't stand those jackets. Even when it's ten below, the vest is the most I'll wear. Granted I have numerous other layers below that, but hell with that pile of garbage jacket.
It had to be pretty nasty before I wore a jacket, vest was usually fine. As you said, I had layers on anyway.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I can't stand those jackets. Even when it's ten below, the vest is the most I'll wear. Granted I have numerous other layers below that, but hell with that pile of garbage jacket.

Yeah I don’t like the new ones either also the rain coats are garbage too and run like three sizes too big

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Yeah I don’t like the new ones either also the rain coats are garbage too and run like three sizes too big
There’s a couple things wrong with the “rain jacket.” First and foremost, it isn’t a rain jacket, it’s a parka. If you stand in the rain long enough, especially in a downpour, it soaks through and it doesn’t even take long. Second, it doesn’t extend down far enough. Mine stops just above the knee so all that water dripping down off the jacket soaks the bottom of your shorts or pants. Lastly, and this might be nitpicking, but the zipper just flat out sucks and gets stuck a lot. They really need to rework that design or give us a real rain jacket.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
There’s a couple things wrong with the “rain jacket.” First and foremost, it isn’t a rain jacket, it’s a parka. If you stand in the rain long enough, especially in a downpour, it soaks through and it doesn’t even take long. Second, it doesn’t extend down far enough. Mine stops just above the knee so all that water dripping down off the jacket soaks the bottom of your shorts or pants. Lastly, and this might be nitpicking, but the zipper just flat out sucks and gets stuck a lot. They really need to rework that design or give us a real rain jacket.
Breathable is my thing. At least some pit zips and a flap on the back of something.