Retro checks?

I'm in local 705 and we just agreed to the new contract. I was just wondering how much we're checks for part timers that got they're checks earlier in the year...

fres431

Look at your check and calculate the hours worked. My bet is they gonna be screwed up like they were earlier this year. Plus some people didn't get theirs straighten out till July/august

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm in local 705 and we just agreed to the new contract. I was just wondering how much we're checks for part timers that got they're checks earlier in the year...

Their retro checks were only for 9 months. They were around $400 to $600. Some got more but worked more hours than the average PTer.

You should have about a year and five months coming.

The first year is $0.70 and the 5 months is $1.40. Keep in mind this is only if 705 got the same raises we got in the master.

So ball park figure, averaging 3.5 hours per day is $1100. Averaging 5 hours per day roughly $1600.

Total your hours and do your mown math.

fres431

Then your get a letter from ups corporate saying we over paid you we would like to take x dollars out of your weekly check till you pay what is owed back

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Their retro checks were only for 9 months. They were around $400 to $600. Some got more but worked more hours than the average PTer.

You should have about a year and five months coming.

The first year is $0.70 and the 5 months is $1.40. Keep in mind this is only if 705 got the same raises we got in the master.

So ball park figure, averaging 3.5 hours per day is $1100. Averaging 5 hours per day roughly $1600.

Total your hours and do your mown math.
You also have to factor in the pay rates in the 4 year progression, if applicable. This is where it gets complicated and confusing, for most people.

Let me guess…

You're one of the "yes" voters?
20141128_221523.jpg