Retro Pay

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I could care less when I get my check since the 27th is only a few days away. I am curious as to how the payments were dispersed. There seems no pattern to the payments. The mix of folks whom have already received their checks is quite diverse.

oldngray

nowhere special
Common Core math.
382b4cdb2816709e69467992cc8f65f4.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yes, they are and I dont think mine is correct.

That also seems to be the general consensus, not the right amount. I can see all hell breaking loose come the 27th when the actual stubs are viewed. In a sick sort of way, I will actually feel bad for the CMs & BAs.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
mine is listed as 'pending'. I went to upsers.com and calculated my hours from August-1 to 25 -April and my bring home is pretty close to what i thought it would be

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My spending plans for this weekend are in no way affected by the presence--or lack thereof---of an additional deposit in my account. Maybe I will get it today, maybe I wont get it until Tuesday. It was earmarked for savings anyway, I am just curious about how accurately I estimated the amount.

J

jibbs

It's kind of strange how the money was deposited into my account but I can't view the stub online yet.

Doesn't bother me at all, it's just kind of weird... I would've thought the stub would appear first, and then the money come through shortly after.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My spending plans for this weekend are in no way affected by the presence--or lack thereof---of an additional deposit in my account. Maybe I will get it today, maybe I wont get it until Tuesday. It was earmarked for savings anyway, I am just curious about how accurately I estimated the amount.
Im spending mine, but only on what I planned it for. I was keeping track for awhile, and i was up to 1400. about 2 months before they started paying us. So I will have to wait to see the stub. I guess it could be right, but with a 1900.00 check, I still clear 1400, so its a waiting game.

who_better_than_me

Got mine early this morning. Was still asleep. Was much higher than I thought. I'm just a part timer loader. No specialty job. Retro was $700.

Cha-Ching!!!!!!!! Papa bout to get a new pair of shoes

JDA88

Got mine early this morning. Was still asleep. Was much higher than I thought. I'm just a part timer loader. No specialty job. Retro was $700.

Cha-Ching!!!!!!!! Papa bout to get a new pair of shoes
I am also a PT loader, but I was pulling anywhere from 50-65 hr weeks from November to mid January(loading+helper)and I only received $472 into my account this morning. Ill just wait until Tuesday morning to see my stub.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Since I was bored I decided to do some number crunching, so here you go. These hours are from 40 weeks of retro due that I painstakingly added up. These numbers do not represent production bonus as the memo stated hours worked, holiday, vacations, will be paid

Regular hours (holiday included)1600 x .70 = 1120.00
Overtime hours 562.35 X 1.05 = 563.09
Double time 26.55 X 1.40 = 37.17
Giving a total of 1720.26 due in retro pay

Now I went back and tried to find a check that would accurately represent my particular tax bracket based on a closely matched check. The check in comparison is a 1796.90 as that's the lowest check I've made all year.

Deductions are as follows
FICA 111.41
FICA MEDICARE 26.05
FED TAX 183.43
STATE TAX 85.51
ROTH at 20% 359.38
UNION DUES 20.25

For a grand total of 786.03 in deductions.

1796.90 - 786.03 = 1010.87

So my Gross Retro pay is 1720.26 - X = 1018.00 (what was deposited in my bank today) insert 786.03 in deductions and it's pretty much a match.

All that to say, yes, 401k is deducted from your retro and the tax rate is your regular tax rate.