Retro Pay

IzzyTheNose

Got mine to, wasnt on upsers. And cannot see how much tax was taken or how they calculated. I think it depends on your bank if youve gotten it today or have to wait til monday or tuesday

That's what it sounds like. I have friends that got it, and some that didn't. Not gonna worry about it until Tuesday.

By The Book

If you've ever received a penalty pay check let me know. I'm curious as to the circumstances. It sounds like a fight to me to get it all ok'd.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Beg to differ with you.
Cannot be sure until the paystub can be seen but judging by the size of my retro deposit, production bonus was definately included.
I wouldn't argue if it was included, but much like everything at UPS I keep my expectations low as to not be disappointed.

upschuck

Just entered progression 2 months ago.
If you are averaging 52 hr/wk, I assume you are FT, you are getting the difference between 16.10 and 18.45 for approx. the first month of employment, after that you should have gotten the raise to 18.45. $300 sounds about right.

Mine has to be wrong. I grossed $500, and I also worked as a driver helper again this year. My calculators were grossing me around $900.

It seems like they didn't give me any adjustments on preload OT, driver helper wage, and driver helper OT.

Between 8/1 and new years I put in nearly 700 hours between all 3, then almost 400 hours up until my seniority date in april.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

Got mine!
It was $300.20
Not bad considering I got hired in NOV. 2013

My hire date was in September 2013 but I received double what you did.
Since I also was a seasonal jumper during peak (non-union) before being hired have effected retro pay?

My ego likes to think they gave me extra because I'm such an awesome preloader.

Last edited:

JL 0513

Very pleased to see mine in my account today. It's dated the 27th but obviously available now.

$1015. A sweet thing considering that a month ago I had no idea I was eligible as I'm in progression.

Now I can proceed to replace the transmission in my wife's vehicle. We've been stuck with one car for months.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Mine got deposited last night, $1190, about what I had figured. I work a lot of OT and wind up pulling a pup trailer back a couple days a week on average, so I was expecting well over a grand.