RIcK Santorum, the rise of ...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't remember him mentioning Mitt Romney at all.............He should've said he'd throw his support behind Mitt. To me, that makes him a sore loser. Dummy, poopie, caca !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Does it make any difference if he stayed in the race?? No.

Will we miss him? Sure, his stupidity was worth the laughs. His attack on women really helped the GOP! Goes along with what he truly believes about women and what he wrote in his book.

I cant wait for the new campaign slogan for Romney,

"Alright Fine, Mitt Romney! "

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He wouldn't support Mitt, but he did ask for cash to pay down some of his debt.

By the way Newt's check to the State of Utah elections board bounced.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
does anyone really believe that Rick Santorum is the answer for either the USA or the republican party? Seriously?

This moronic sellout to the christian right is just as dangerous as.... He prances around talking about bombing IRAN as if we havent learned a devastating economic lesson after the wars in IRAQ and Aghanistan.

Does the USA need another war just as we are climbing out of a near depression caused by 2 unnecessary wars that he supported during the BUSH administration?

SANTORUM, who in his own words, dislikes women in the workplace, and has no tolerance for any woman who speaks out against him.

In 2005, four young women were ejected from a bookstore in Wilmington, Delaware, where Santorum was scheduled for a book signing, after they were overheard expressing opinions critical of the senator. The American Civil Liberties Union filed suit, which was settled in 2007. As a result of the settlement, the Delaware State Police were required to pay legal fees for the plaintiffs and provide training to officers on free-speech rights. The Santorum staff members who requested the ejection were required to apologize and to relinquish their salaries for the event — $2,500.00 — to the plaintiffs in damages. A police official stated that while they had not violated the women's First Amendment rights, they "decided to settle the matter to avoid the cost of prolonged litigation."

This is Rick Santorums REAL feelings about women in the workplace.

...What happened in America so that mothers and fathers who leave their children in the care of someone else - or worse yet, home alone after school between three and six in the afternoon - find themselves more affirmed by society. Here, we can thank the influence of radical feminism, one of the core philosophies of the village elders Sadly the propaganda campaign launched in the 1960s has taken root. The radical feminists succeeded in undermining the traditional family and convincing women that professional accomplishments are the key to happiness.

He believes that women in the workplace have destroyed the traditional family. Seriously?

Talk about radical thinking.

I have another term for him, :censored2:BAG.

peace.

Well, its that time of the year when the fanatics come out of the republican woodworks to demonstrate how ridiculous they are!!

Rick Sanitorium is just ONE of a cast of fools believing he can be president. Just when you thought the GOP field was chocked full of idiots, Rick Sanitorium re-emerges to make a fool out of himself once again!

I LOVE IT!

Other than the same old Religious Christian crap he spews, his ideas havent changed much from his last two outings.

Lets see how he is doing on the campaign trail, shall we??

http://www.epictimes.com/2015/06/poor-santorum-only-4-people-showed-up-to-recent-iowa-campaign-stop/

Regardless of this advertised embarrassment, Sanitorium will continue to campaign and waste millions of dollars and I couldnt be happier about it.

These religious wackos need to run themselves broke so they can finally realize this country is never going to be a theocratic Christian taliban country.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well, its that time of the year when the fanatics come out of the republican woodworks to demonstrate how ridiculous they are!!

Rick Sanitorium is just ONE of a cast of fools believing he can be president. Just when you thought the GOP field was chocked full of idiots, Rick Sanitorium re-emerges to make a fool out of himself once again!

I LOVE IT!

Other than the same old Religious Christian crap he spews, his ideas havent changed much from his last two outings.

Lets see how he is doing on the campaign trail, shall we??

http://www.epictimes.com/2015/06/poor-santorum-only-4-people-showed-up-to-recent-iowa-campaign-stop/

Regardless of this advertised embarrassment, Sanitorium will continue to campaign and waste millions of dollars and I couldnt be happier about it.

These religious wackos need to run themselves broke so they can finally realize this country is never going to be a theocratic Christian taliban country.

TOS.

Check the Urban Dictionary for the Dan Savage-inspired alternative definition of "Santorum". It's right on the money as far as I'm concerned.