Right Wing Terrorists

Those right wingers that stormed the Capitol building are right wing domestic terrorists who should have been shot on the spot. Those who still support Trump are mentally ill.

Those right wingers that stormed the Capitol building are right wing domestic terrorists who should have been shot on the spot. Those who still support Trump are mentally ill.
You right wing leaners on Brown Cafe that won’t post this have lost! You folks are hypocrites! You folks love censorship. Right wingers can’t handle facts, so when beat in an argument, they do childish things. That maroon Tony is the one who put troll as my title. Again abusing your powers. @cheryl I have beat your right wing leaning clowns on. Town Cafe. You and your dope posters have censored me! Clear proof it’s right wingers who are pro Communism! @cheryl supports Communism or puts moderators who support Communism in charge. Tony is in that category.

Non sequitur

Hold my drink

Screenshot_20210108-162616.png

over9five

Staff member
You right wing leaners on Brown Cafe that won’t post this have lost! You folks are hypocrites! You folks love censorship. Right wingers can’t handle facts, so when beat in an argument, they do childish things. That maroon Tony is the one who put troll as my title. Again abusing your powers. @cheryl I have beat your right wing leaning clowns on. Town Cafe. You and your dope posters have censored me! Clear proof it’s right wingers who are pro Communism! @cheryl supports Communism or puts moderators who support Communism in charge. Tony is in that category.
Wow. And we let you fly our planes?!?!

El Correcto

god is dead
I demand equal treatment for peaceful protestors.
Rename the building after Qanon and the street after the woman who was killed.

Box Ox

I enjoy and appreciate how you work yourself right up to the edge of having a massive stroke every time you post. Long may you troll here for our entertainment.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

30E03EEB-0DA0-41BD-99C3-D53CA2D20573.jpeg