Rock Ballad's

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
In my case, replace the word Babe with the name Dave and you will understand why I was forvever banned from dating any boy named David, Dave, or Davey.

Dave, I love you !!!

Some reason...this album was called Get Lucky.

And why Fast Times is my favorite "coming of age movie"...

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can't believe it. Nobody thought of THE KING OF ALL ROCK BALLADS:surprised:

YouTube- Don McLean- American Pie (with Lyrics)

Good tune but not really a true "ballad" to me.

I Guess it depends on the listeners definition of ballad. A ballad to me is a heartfelt song of love and emotion that is slow and low rather than poppy and gleeful and that is the standard definition. The term has taken on a new meaning in popular music, thuogh.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJ, right back at ya!:happy2:

I hope you will still feel this way when my Patriots put that "1" in the loss column of your 'Aints Monday night.

You are not my David Marvin R (yes, that was his middle name) - but it just goes to show...mom was right...all David's are trouble!!!:happy-very:

We will see about that MNF thing...I have contacted a VooDoo queen in New Orlean's!!!:biting:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Good tune but not really a true "ballad" to me.

I Guess it depends on the listeners definition of ballad. A ballad to me is a heartfelt song of love and emotion that is slow and low rather than poppy and gleeful and that is the standard definition. The term has taken on a new meaning in popular music, thuogh.

Agree.

I do like the song but it never caused me to climb into the backseat of the 1974 'Cuda (David), 1972 Nova (Kevin) or 1972 Cutlass (Cory) was driving.:wink2:

Last edited:

Big Babooba

Agree.

I do like the song but it never caused me to climb into the backseat of the 1974 'Cuda (David), 1972 Nova (Kevin) or 1972 Cutlass (Cory) was driving.:wink2:
That's because they didn't have a '48 New Yorker Club Coupe. I also had a 71 Duster 340 as my daily driver. I burned up clutches, tires, broke many motor mounts and cherries - but that's a different story!:wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hemi Orange '71 Duster 340 (Fran) would have been a ride to remember!:wink2:

A machine like that...I would have pushed you aside. I would have grabbed the wheel and said, "only if I can drive ...I will take you for a ride..."

you would have screamed, faster, faster...the lights are turning red!!!:wink2:

And I would have shook you all night long.

Hubby wants me in the appliance department. He thinks I am having too much fun in the computer department. I think he wants my opinion on washing machines.