Safe driving gift 1991. Good bye my loyal friend.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
image.jpg

After 20 plus years my Little Playmate finally bit the dust. Thankfully I have a gently used one from a safe driving award a few years later. Should take me to the end.
image.jpg

Marlin3030hntr

Apparently you've never been on road everything gets dirty like that and it doesn't always clean off at all

23 years worth on the road. That's why I know Clorox can be your friend. Makes many things whiter. Obviously, you can't wait ten years between washings, or it will never get clean.
I stand corrected then, maybe you've just had the cleanest packages and trucks ever or you're OCD, you'd cringe if you saw my water jug, mouth piece is clean anything white is now grey black and I do wash it, and it's only 3 weeks old since my last one took a sail out the jumper door when the handle popped off and it slip out into traffic

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I stand corrected then, maybe you've just had the cleanest packages and trucks ever or you're OCD, you'd cringe if you saw my water jug, mouth piece is clean anything white is now grey black and I do wash it, and it's only 3 weeks old since my last one took a sail out the jumper door when the handle popped off and it slip out into traffic

LOL. A little OCD. I clean mine every few weeks.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a cooler like that. My brother refuses to drink a beer out of it. Thats OK---he mooches too much of my beer anyway.

I should add that over my lifetime I have worn out my share of coolers.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I couldn't even count how many of those I went through in my time at Parcel. Kinda like Timex, take a beating and keep on ticking.