Safety 24/7 essay

Limecougar

I’m sure I’ll get some flack for this.
im on day 25 of my probation period. My supe gave me the safety 24/7 book and told me to get the cliff notes online and write an essay on the book. Can anybody help me find a quick easy essay or something?
THANKS!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
im on day 25 of my probation period. My supe gave me the safety 24/7 book and told me to get the cliff notes online and write an essay on the book. Can anybody help me find a quick easy essay or something?
THANKS!
They are taking you for a ride, man. I have never heard of such a thing.

542thruNthru

THANKS!

During probation UPS likes to play these games. Sadly you pretty much have to jump through their hoops till you pass.

Though you have 5 more days till you pass. So read it and write it and then after you pass and don't see that time on your check file a grievance for the time that you spent and they didn't pay you for. :)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Here you go. You can PayPal me 20 dollars.

seamless-pattern-illegible-handwritten-sloppy-draft-corrections-grunge-square-background-old-u...jpg

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
THANKS!
So what safety rules are you continuously breaking?

D

Deleted member 77202

THANKS!
They are friend*ing with you.
No one has ever been required to write an essay.
:rofl::hapydancsmil:

You should have started learning & reviewing the safety stuff on your second or third day of work!
Day 25 is way too far in to just start learning safety stuff !
You've probably broken every safety rule already without even knowing it -- a lot can happen in 25 days !

New employees at my building take a safety-rules mini-class that takes about ten minutes, and you'll learn one new safety rule per day.

And every day, you'll sign your name to or initial a form, which is proof that you were instructed on each safety topic, which are:
  • The 8 keys of lifting & lowering
  • Five keys to preventing slips & falls
  • The 3 Ds of yard control
  • Emergency response plan
  • Belt securing
  • The location of eye wash stations
  • Ascending & descending ladders
  • Leaking/smoking/fuming packages
  • Egress
There was no test at the end, however, you gotta be able to say/explain each one from memory when someone asks ya to.