School uniforms?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Wat are my solutions regarding ukraine? Wat r my solutions regarding capitalism?

U have a peculiar case of tunnel vision like ur peers

Why don't you respond with legitimate content ***********************************? Do you have nothing else to do than to show *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************? You couldn't fix a bathroom leak if you had $5k to spend. Seriously, you're****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I'm sure you are proud.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Why don't you respond with legitimate content ***********************************? Do you have nothing else to do than to show *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************? You couldn't fix a bathroom leak if you had $5k to spend. Seriously, you're****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I'm sure you are proud.

WTF happened to this post? Why all the *?