Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
well I made this thread to get ADVICE to help me with a hopeful CAREER... if you came here to "toy around" at all, I rather you left my thread and toy with that little baby kitten that has you on your high horse. (see what I did there? I can toy around too) Now be blessed, I wish you the best with you life and career sir.
Try the search button with your questions, and lighten up, you’ll never make it here if you’re already wound up tight.

Box Ox

well I made this thread to get ADVICE to help me with a hopeful CAREER... if you came here to "toy around" at all, I rather you left my thread and toy with that little baby kitten that has you on your high horse. (see what I did there? I can toy around too) Now be blessed, I wish you the best with you life and career sir.

Oh yeah. You’re going PT sup.

Try the search button with your questions, and lighten up, you’ll never make it here if you’re already wound up tight.
"you'll never make it here if you're already wound up tight."

would you looka there! after all that, you actually DID end up giving some advice after all, huh? *Starts to slowly become unwound as advice is all I wanted* Thank you Jack, I now have a gained a bit of respect for you sir.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
"you'll never make it here if you're already wound up tight."

would you looka there! after all that, you actually DID end up giving some advice after all, huh? *Starts to slowly become unwound as advice is all I wanted* Thank you Jack, I now have a gained a bit of respect for you sir.
That’s it buddy, relax. If you can’t take some ribbing by strangers on the internet you’ll never last in the actual UPS world.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

“Your thread?”

Sounds like someone else around here.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

(Part-Time Dock Worker) Hello everyone, new here and also first post. I recently got hired at ups (first day was Monday got there to realize they scheduled me by mistake and was actually closed) So, today makes my second night.
-I want to make a career out of this. I would like any advice to help me do better in my job. any hints ? things you wished you new at first? I'm new to the ups word or delivery world for that matter. Any and all help with be appreciated. anything helps.. thanks everyone!

Do you work for UPS Freight or UPS?

Tony Q

(Part-Time Dock Worker) Hello everyone, new here and also first post. I recently got hired at ups (first day was Monday got there to realize they scheduled me by mistake and was actually closed) So, today makes my second night.
-I want to make a career out of this. I would like any advice to help me do better in my job. any hints ? things you wished you new at first? I'm new to the ups word or delivery world for that matter. Any and all help with be appreciated. anything helps.. thanks everyone!
If you want to make it a long career, lets keep the part about showing up on Memorial Day just between us.

clean hairy

If you are going to be offended by what folks say here, you will never make it.
This is nothing compared to sups when they start in on you......
There are folks on here been with UPS longer than you have been alive.
You will get some good advice if you go with the program....

old levi's

blank space

Show up, shut up, and keep up.
Do 30, and leave.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
34523710-0668-43E5-A03E-32CC248F1104.gif

john chesney

I wish I knew to stay in school

IESucks

Get out now