Senior Beatings and Murder

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moreluck,

Tos seems to believe that if we all feel sorry for all victims of crime --problem resolved.

Wishes to ignore the Root cause Problems : Children out of wedlock -no family unit-no accountability. Dropping out of School --no desire to educate yourself. High abuse of Drugs and alcohol. A welfare system, excuse me Entitlement system that allows this wasted lifestyle Generation after Generation. The idolization of violent Rappers that disrespect women, law enforcement and worship violence. All problems that The so called Black Leaders Sharpton and Jackson should be addressing.

When Herman Cane, Colonel West, Dineen Borrelli or even Bill Cosby bring attention to this --they are ridiculed. Lets just continue to "feel " sorry for everyone ????? Lets waste another Generation of young Black men going to prison --as TOS sees it ---It is just the "system" or wacko Racists.

My problem with your post is your "magnetic pull" to equate only blacks as the problem. Reading between your carefully scripted lines, your animous for blacks shows.

Heres a little problem with your argument.

THERE ARE MORE WHITE PEOPLE ON ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS THAN BLACKS OR ANY OTHER RACE.

Look, unlike the indians, America cannot look the other way after it created the largest nation of ghettos on the planet. With the Indians, america placed them into nowhere land, supplied them with cigarettes, booze and drugs and then walked away and ignored them.

They tried the same thing with minorities. Socially herding them into communities of similiar races, then attempting to ignore them as if they would just die away, as they intended for the indians. To some degree, it worked with the indians and they did indeed die off to a quiet minority, but with blacks and hispanics, they didnt die off and fade away.

They are growing at a rate faster than the "white" establishment could ever dream of. "white" america created the very problem you hate today. Thats right, I said WHITE AMERICA created the poor and impoverished.

IF this country hadnt waited until 1964 to desegregate schools and the workplace, you would have generations of successful blacks among us today. Instead, you have a race and a culture that is at least 3 generations behind white america. The trend is turning and blacks and hispanics are assimilating, but thats what white america and the right wing fears.

The last thing the right would like to see is another Barack Obama running the country.

As this nation "socially herded" minorities to inner city ghettos ( and keep in mind I grew up in one) they also took out all the manufacturing in those cities, all the mid size businesses left in a little something called WHITE FLIGHT. When things started to go wrong in these ghettos, minorities attempted to move outward to the suburbs in hopes of finding a new life, only to be turned back by white america and forced back into the ghettos in which they tried to escape.

Once stuck there without jobs, without decent schools, without decent infrastructure, things started to decay, but the people still had to survive. Drugs then became the way to make money, and for white america, they didnt care much because as long as the minorities were getting high and killing themselves ( like the indians) there was nothing to worry about.

AS time passes, social problems are created and having children became a way to support ones self. It got to the point where it was exploited, and things have to change. My mother had 6 kids, all of us grew up on a measly 1200 a month. That had to pay for rent, food, clothes and entertainment. It doesnt go far and we learned to sacrifice. Without a father in the picture who was busy living his own life after ditching us, that 1200 a month was a godsend.

We grew up poor, but assimilated into society and went to school including college. Today, We are all on our own rasing our own families without the help of the goverment.

What needs to change ISLAND is the perception, like yours, that blacks are a lost cause, and that they should be left at the side of the road because they cant keep up. YOU have to remember that they had to keep up being over 200 years behind!

There will always be poor people in this country for one reason or the other. There will NEVER be a time where everyone in the USA will have the perfect life.

Our role as americans should always be to help one another no matter what. If we dont, and all we do is collect guns and look out for ourselves, then we will become SOMALIA.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Tos,

BLacks are not a lost cause but I believe you are.
Your highlighted statement says it all. Either it is made through ignorance or you believe everyone else is ignorant.

Most people would state honest facts by percent to population.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tos,

BLacks are not a lost cause but I believe you are.
Your highlighted statement says it all. Either it is made through ignorance or you believe everyone else is ignorant.

Most people would state honest facts by percent to population.

Island,

CMON bro. Its clear you have a problem with black people. That I understand. Ignoring how ANY depressed race got to that point is the real problem. Sorry if i hit you between the eyes, but I hope I opened them for you.

There is still a level of "social herding" going on today. I live in an upscale suburb of Los Angeles county. IN my town, you have to really search to find african americans walking around or driving around. The reason?

Well, most places wont rent to them, most of the employers in this town wont hire them, and the sheriffs who patrol here always stop them or give them a bad time. They tried busing in kids from surrounding towns to give them a chance at a better school only to have the parents of the neighborhoods complain and protest until the program was stopped.

You want blacks to advance? I do, but the majority of people who think like you do wont give them a chance.

It will take generations for them to catch up and assimilate, just as it took hispanics decades to catch up. We (hispanics) just got our start earlier.

If towns like mine will do everyting possible to keep minorities out, how do you think blacks here will move forward if they are held back and forced to stay where they are?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a lot more sympathy for Native Americans now that Eliz. Warren wants to squeeze into their teepee!! That'll really make the lodge sweat!!

over9five

Staff member
Island,

CMON bro. Its clear you have a problem with black people. That I understand. Ignoring how ANY depressed race got to that point is the real problem. Sorry if i hit you between the eyes, but I hope I opened them for you.

There is still a level of "social herding" going on today. I live in an upscale suburb of Los Angeles county. IN my town, you have to really search to find african americans walking around or driving around. The reason?

Well, most places wont rent to them, most of the employers in this town wont hire them, and the sheriffs who patrol here always stop them or give them a bad time. They tried busing in kids from surrounding towns to give them a chance at a better school only to have the parents of the neighborhoods complain and protest until the program was stopped.

You want blacks to advance? I do, but the majority of people who think like you do wont give them a chance.

It will take generations for them to catch up and assimilate, just as it took hispanics decades to catch up. We (hispanics) just got our start earlier.

If towns like mine will do everyting possible to keep minorities out, how do you think blacks here will move forward if they are held back and forced to stay where they are?

Peace

TOS

Just curious TOS, why would you live there? Have you spoken out against these policies at town meetings and such? If so, what was the response like?

island1fox

Island,

Peace

TOS

TOS,

It sure must be tough living in the White House.

You live in the past. I have no Problem with Black people or any minority group--amazing that I have been married to an Hispanic for over thirty years. I have a real problem with the "Liberal Policies" that enable people to remain Generation after Generation in Poverty while ensuring for Political reasons they want them to be DEPENDANT on Government which is just another type of enslavement.

You act as only the Blacks have had difficult times . Every Group has faced to tough times and persecutions but it was also those groups that had to solve many of its own problems.

The disintegration of the family unit --generation after generation only gets worse. The Million Man March -years ago highlighted the problem but no solutions have been put in place.

Open your eyes there have been more "entitlement programs" and Affirmative action Programs Provided to the Black Community that many minority groups never had.

No one in this country is "Held back" except by thier own choices .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just curious TOS, why would you live there? Have you spoken out against these policies at town meetings and such? If so, what was the response like?

Good question...

I am hispanic. I am brown, black hair and brown eyes. Clearly not white. But, in my case, I have assimilated into society. I speak clearly and dress appropriately. My children are educated and go to great schools.

I at times, dont fit in, as I hear white residents speaking ill of my peoples. For example, in our town, a new market wanted to open. It is called SABOR LATINO. A large hispanic market chain that is growing. They feature all the traditional mexican style foods.

In our association meeting, i was appalled at the comments of some of the residents. They believed that opening this type of store would attract low income hispanics to the area and bring down the neighborhood.

I SAID WTF!

I spoke at that meeting and put everyone of those SOB's in their place. Reminding them that racism supposedly ended in 1964. Most stay quite after being called out. The store was built, and its very busy everyday. The best part of the story is that the lot is full and most of the customers are WHITE. All that hooting and holloring for nothing.

On the outskirts of my town, there are small areas of hispanics and blacks considered low income, and they come to town to shop at the walmart supercenters or the large indoor mall. For the most part, they are regular people looking for good deals. But on the streets, you always see the sheriff with a couple of cars pulled over and everyone out of the car onto the sidewalk with visible groceries in the back of the vehicles.

Its a sad state for this to happen, but it does.

TO ignore this type of social herding is the bigger failure of our society.

I live here because its a clean town with new homes and businesses. Thats the idea 9five, grow up in a ghetto, assimilate and move out. I did.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
"......I speak clearly and dress dress appropriately......"

If I was Hispanic.........that would offend me. That implies that hispanics don't speak right or dress right!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Is this a joke? Have you ever been downtown as the only white girl in an ethic neighborhood? Tell me about herding after you do that. It can be at 2 in the afternoon. Give me a break. Call me a racist, I don't care.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"......I speak clearly and dress dress appropriately......"

If I was Hispanic.........that would offend me. That implies that hispanics don't speak right or dress right!

Umm, your presumably white and you offend me.

Speech is the first sign of a persons character. If you sound like a gang member, its less likely that you would be accepted. If you sound like you have done everything to be a regular member of society, then you are not considered a gang member.

Its that easy. Something I tell the young guys at the hub. LOSE the ACCENT.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is this a joke? Have you ever been downtown as the only white girl in an ethic neighborhood? Tell me about herding after you do that. It can be at 2 in the afternoon. Give me a break. Call me a racist, I don't care.

Sounds like you have had the "black" experience. eh? Do you think Black americans felt the same way prior to 1964 when they walked down a street and ended up hanging from a tree?

Sounds like you got the better deal, I havent seen any white people hanging from trees.

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
:happy2:
Well yes I have, as a matter of fact. Wouldn't believe how much money I made that night. Free drinks too!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
All victims? How about all people? Aren't you the person that looked down your nose at some po-dunk town as you rode your motorcycle by on the highway and judged them unworthy as human beings? Now you're all noble again. Go sit in your little pretend perfect world, living your pretend perfect life, and let us great unwashed carry on.

Game, set, match.