Shark week jumps the shark.

kingOFchester

Anyone else see the show on Discovery channel called Megalodon? Horrible. Sold as a documentary, but was obvious from the start that it was just a fictional show.

I use to like Discovery channel. But, I guess it is going down the same path as MTV. Remember when they played music?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They only did this because TLC or animal planet one had such a huge success with the same type of show about mermaids.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Anyone else see the show on Discovery channel called Megalodon? Horrible. Sold as a documentary, but was obvious from the start that it was just a fictional show.

I use to like Discovery channel. But, I guess it is going down the same path as MTV. Remember when they played music?
Yes I saw it, & thought the same thing.
I liked some of the actual news footage they showed about the boat that was sunk by the "submarine", but like you said, mostly fictional, not a documentary. Lame

kingOFchester

Yes, the sinking part, I agree. What I specifically meant was when they showed the news footage of the recovery divers, investigating the wreckage. Probably like 2 minutes at best of the entire show was good.

Yea, I only had one ear and half an eye on the whole program. So I guess I missed that part.

The "boat wreck" was fake. There was no boat that sunk and killed all on board. Snoops.com