Shooting at fed ex building

fatboy33

Rumor is all employees had to have cells in locked in lockers ... that will be a very expensive policy decision. Will let u know how it will affect each and every team member on October 1st
Yes. An mother of an employee was interviewed by a local new network and was livid about the no cell phone policy. I wonder how an employee inside would call 911 if a shooter managed to end the security at the metal detectors and continued shooting inside the facility. How the hell can 911 be reached? who's gonna want to run to a phone on the wall? Stupid policy.

It will be fine

Yes. An mother of an employee was interviewed by a local new network and was livid about the no cell phone policy. I wonder how an employee inside would call 911 if a shooter managed to end the security at the metal detectors and continued shooting inside the facility. How the hell can 911 be reached? who's gonna want to run to a phone on the wall? Stupid policy.
It’s for theft. Cell phones are high value and easy to steal if every package handler is allowed to carry one. Management and drivers are all allowed phones, there were probably a few hundred people with cell phones in the building. Not allowing cell phones for handlers would not create a lag in 911 being called.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
8127A5CA-CE8A-4EDB-87A6-697FDD779C38.jpeg

Finally, some money well spent.

Hax

When I was at ground they made you go through a metal detector if you walked in but never checked the inside of the truck or made you swipe your ID even if you were driving a rental. Someone could easily rent a Penske and drive it through security with enough fertilizer and diesel to take out the entire building.