Should M-friend call-ins be forced to work Saturday?

In Atlantic saturdays are automatic overtime regardless of punch number. Cannot force saturdays outside peak season and have to give either 24 or 48 hours notice if Saturday is added into individuals schedule. Our center has a standby on call list but language doesn’t recognize this so whoever is listed as “on call” can call out with no repercussions.
Where in the supplement do you see that Saturdays cannot be forced outside of peak season in the Atlantic? That is definitely not the practice in centers I'm familiar with.

Made brown

Where I'm at they keep asking people to take a week off, then they force the bottom 100 to come in Saturday. It seems to cause everyone else working to work long hours because of a lack of coverage. By Friday night nobody has hours for Saturday work.

what makes you think a part time pre load supe can explain this
He is busy admiring my 🌽
IMG_20210404_183304797.jpg

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Where in the supplement do you see that Saturdays cannot be forced outside of peak season in the Atlantic? That is definitely not the practice in centers I'm familiar with.
i'd also like to know this. i have read the supplement top to bottom and don't see anything about forced 6th punches.

Fire Ball

If they tell you to work on Saturday when your a M-friend driver. Ask them... if I call in sick on the Saturday, will I be paid as a sick day?
They will responded.. No, it's not your scheduled work day. Since it's not my scheduled work day, see you on Monday.
The problem is, that too many driver need the OT and the company thinks everyone wants to work 60 hours a week.