Skilled Pay Question

tieguy

Banned
Why is posting anonymously like pissing on the web site? I don't understand.

He uses the site quite regularly but won't join it because he thinks he is too good. Cheryl created the site and we should all join it in support of her if we are going to post here.

If not then he should join whatever site he feels better about supporting.

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
He uses the site quite regularly but won't join it because he thinks he is too good. Cheryl created the site and we should all join it in support of her if we are going to post here.

If not then he should join whatever site he feels better about supporting.
SO SAYETH THE TIEGUY!
You are able to divine that some person who posts annonomously does so because he "thinks he is too good". Wow, that's a little bit presumptuous and synical. You also say that "we should all join" this site "if we are going to post here". NO, we shouldn't. The allowance is there to post annonomously and some people avail them self of that, stop crying about it. You just can't snap out of the supervisor "I'm guna tell the whole world what to do" mentality for a second can you? Finally, you go on to say "If not, then he should join whatever site he feels better about supporting". You are hilarious. The guy WANTS to post here without joining, he CAN post here without joining, he DOES post here without joining. So stop crying about it and pretending that you have some sort of preordained authority to tell ANYONE what to do and how to do it.
It took you only 51 words to sound like an arrogant, know it all, maroon this time. Is that a record for you?

BrownShark

Banned
SO SAYETH THE TIEGUY!
You are able to divine that some person who posts annonomously does so because he "thinks he is too good". Wow, that's a little bit presumptuous and synical. You also say that "we should all join" this site "if we are going to post here". NO, we shouldn't. The allowance is there to post annonomously and some people avail them self of that, stop crying about it. You just can't snap out of the supervisor "I'm guna tell the whole world what to do" mentality for a second can you? Finally, you go on to say "If not, then he should join whatever site he feels better about supporting". You are hilarious. The guy WANTS to post here without joining, he CAN post here without joining, he DOES post here without joining. So stop crying about it and pretending that you have some sort of preordained authority to tell ANYONE what to do and how to do it.
It took you only 51 words to sound like an arrogant, know it all, maroon this time. Is that a record for you?

LMAO!!

OOhhh, now he'll run to Cheryl and ask for moderation protection again!

Peace. :peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
SO SAYETH THE TIEGUY!

So sayeth the west pa idiot who does not even know why he objects to his own supplement. I guess someone told you to vote against it with out giving you any reasons.

badsporh

So sayeth the west pa idiot who does not even know why he objects to his own supplement. I guess someone told you to vote against it with out giving you any reasons.
33 words of stupidity that time! You are definitly challenging the legitimacy of the saying "Brevity is the soul of wit".

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Why get your panties all twisted in a knot when people don't follow the rules that you try to enforce, tie? If Cheryl was so dead set against people not registering, then perhaps she would design the site so that in order to post, you had to register. You remind me of the grade school bully who makes up rules and then tries to scare people into following them. Would you just take your football and go home...

tieguy

Banned
Why get your panties all twisted in a knot when people don't follow the rules that you try to enforce, tie? If Cheryl was so dead set against people not registering, then perhaps she would design the site so that in order to post, you had to register. You remind me of the grade school bully who makes up rules and then tries to scare people into following them. Would you just take your football and go home...

Since you're fighting for my rights why not fight for my right to challenge people who use this site without supporting it by registering? You folks have a limited understanding of freedom. He has a right to post here anonymously and I have a right to remind him that he is whoring Cheryls hard work by doing so. I am sincerely surprised more people here are not offended that the guy is using this site without supporting it.

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Since you're fighting for my rights why not fight for my right to challenge people who use this site without supporting it by registering? You folks have a limited understanding of freedom. He has a right to post here anonymously and I have a right to remind him that he is whoring Cheryls hard work by doing so.

Interesting challenge. of course I would like to fight for your rights and of course you can bring up your opinion. Perhaps it's the tone that you bring to your disagreements - you use words like "whoring" among other emotionally charged words that bully others. And if your point is challenged you scream the exact same message, only louder and with greater intensity. With you, it seems much less an open dialogue but a debate to outwit and prove that you are the most rightest. It's exhausting and not a very desirable way to communicate. I'm not saying I am without fault but I had to bring it up...

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
And you negative rep people for disagreeing with you (although I like the comment you left with your negative rep points). You are a bully. You can negative rep me all you wish...it's exhausting trying to communicate with you...

tieguy

Banned
Interesting challenge. of course I would like to fight for your rights and of course you can bring up your opinion. Perhaps it's the tone that you bring to your disagreements - you use words like "whoring" among other emotionally charged words that bully others.
I stand behind it. We did not subscribe to a web site and we do not pay a membership fee. We have a site that Cheryl and her husband started for us. The least we can do is build up her membership base in respect for her hard work. If my tone in admonishing someone who does not feel he needs to show her any revererance is too harsh then so be it.

tieguy

Banned
And you negative rep people for disagreeing with you (although I like the comment you left with your negative rep points). You are a bully. You can negative rep me all you wish...it's exhausting trying to communicate with you...

I respect what you imply you are trying to do by having a nickname that claims you are fighting for "someones" rights. However you are not firm in your principles. If you were you would fight for everyones rights including those you despise:happy-very: If it does not kill you the debate will make you stronger:happy-very:

badsporh

note: in this post badspore attempted to impress us with his wit.
Dude, I was just picking on you cause you're kinda like the class :censored2:. I'm sure this has been happening to you your whole life. If I was in the same Center as you, I'd take your lunch money and give you a wedgie!

Fredless

APWA Hater
Check your local supplements or call your B.A. Sometimes local hearings or stuff that gets taken to panel or arbitration has final ruling.

Anyway, in my building if you bid from pre-load to re-load, you lose the dollar and if you bid out of the sort aisle/small sort to an unskilled job like loader/unloader or clerk etc..you lose the dollar.

tieguy

Banned
Dude, I was just picking on you cause you're kinda like the class :censored2:. I'm sure this has been happening to you your whole life. If I was in the same Center as you, I'd take your lunch money and give you a wedgie!

You meant to say you would pay me lunch money to eat my wedgie.

I'm glad I was able to educate you as to what was on your supplemental offer.

Damok

Check your local supplements or call your B.A. Sometimes local hearings or stuff that gets taken to panel or arbitration has final ruling.

Anyway, in my building if you bid from pre-load to re-load, you lose the dollar and if you bid out of the sort aisle/small sort to an unskilled job like loader/unloader or clerk etc..you lose the dollar.

The same thing is supposed to happen in my area as well. However, out of the people I've spoken to none have had their dollar taken. I can't say if it's due a contract or supp issue or that it would be more trouble than it's worth for mgt. to force the issue.

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
I respect what you imply you are trying to do by having a nickname that claims you are fighting for "someones" rights. However you are not firm in your principles. If you were you would fight for everyones rights including those you despise:happy-very: If it does not kill you the debate will make you stronger:happy-very:

Debating is fun. Arguing with you is exhausting. My nickname was chosen more along the lines of a favorite television show but I will stand up to your challenge to stand up for the rights of the people I "despise" - there you go putting emotionally charged words in my mouth. It's like you want me to get angry or something - it will take way more than anything you can dish out to get my temper going.

At times, I find your perspective extremely valuable and at other's I think you sound like a 3 year old screaming in his playpen. When I see the 3 year old, I respond. I will try to respond more often in your support when I see the adult speaking.

:surprised: I hope we can still have fun, even when we disagree... And I'm still laughing about that 'ride your broom out of here' comment. Good stuff.

Now look, I've hijacked the thread topic...back to business...

Last edited: