Slip Slidin' Away

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Management suits you well. Or maybe it's the string of two numbers so close together that confuses you.

Actually it was a tongue in cheek response to your laziness. you were too lazy to respond so you told me to go read post 46. I then in response told you I was too lazy to go back and look at it. I wish you were a little brighter so I did not have to explain these things to you.

susiedriver

So let me get this straight; you accuse me of not addressing your points, I point out where I did address those points, and you blow it off. You follow that with a personal attack.

Typical lame tie argument.

Now would be the time, after not rebutting anything I said, that you declare yourself the 'winner'.

tieguy

Banned
Actually I easily have enough to trump you. You have been unable to make your case. The seperation of powers exist. Just because you are not happy with the end result does not invalidate the process. As such you can not make your case for a move to facism. In fact there was very little difference between the facist regimes of hitler and the supposed communistic state of stalin. In fact the similarities associated with a facist state could easily be applied to other systems. It cannot be applied to the united states. The red and blue states are very valid to the point which you attempt to discredit. There is a move towards conservatism in this country which endorses the point that a move towards facism while prevelant in a very small quanity does not define the will of the majority. Your side of the political spectrum often points towards a move to facism whenever a conservative president is in charge. This alarmist rhetoric is without merit.

susiedriver

tie,oa

The First and Fourth Amendments are pretty much meaningless today. The Second Amendment is iffy. The President has placed himself above the law of the land. He has jeapordized all of our safety by his wanton disregard for the law. As he is reported to have said Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, Its just a goddamned piece of paper!

If you think all of this is just fine, have another Twinkie. Wash it down with Kool-Aid. Yum.

The will of the majority is inconsequential. The will of the Corporation rules the land.

If you thought 2005 was filled with bad news, just wait. The first sign will come tomorrow when a couple of handfulls of corrupt Congressmen start issuing press releases.

Your so called 'move to conservatism' is a joke. The Republican party is being manipulated by the religious right and big business. I would welcome a move towards true conservatism.

tieguy

Banned
tie,oa(oa? Is this where I'm supposed to critic your spelling/grammar?)

The First and Fourth Amendments are pretty much meaningless today. The Second Amendment is iffy. The President has placed himself above the law of the land. He has jeopardized all of our safety by his wanton disregard for the law. As he is reported to have said “Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, It’s just a god damned piece of paper!”

I hardly think GW is wantonly disregarding the constitution. I'm sure he actually thinks he may need to do somethings differently to protect us from repeating 9/11. Strange thing is whatever he is doing seems to be working.Perhaps if GW had a little more pizazz I might actually worry about such things. The fact is GW will little more than an average leader in our archives and as such does not have the support to be the threat to our constitution you paint him to be.

If you think all of this is just fine, have another Twinkie. Wash it down with Kool-Aid. Yum.

Actually had the chance to help clean up a kool aid party that went awry many years ago. JJ was the kind of leader that could get people to believe that kool aid was good for them. GW is not.

The will of the majority is inconsequential. The will of the Corporation rules the land.

I suppose another reference to the first bush elections. Somehow i don't see you being as concerned with the will of the majority if Bush had the popular vote and Gore won Florida in a complete reversal of the actual results. you know I missed out on that will of the corporation ruling the land deal with all those government compliance laws I have to deal with each day. Where can I go and enjoy this corporation rules lifestyle you keep telling me about?

If you thought 2005 was filled with bad news, just wait. The first sign will come tomorrow when a couple of handfulls (sp) of corrupt Congressmen start issuing press releases.

Your point ? They're all corrupt. Seems like a few more republicans get caught then democrats. Guess the democrats are better at that corruption stuff.

Your so called 'move to conservatism' is a joke. The Republican party is being manipulated by the religious right and big business. I would welcome a move towards(sp) true conservatism

Ah yes the evil religious right. How the hell did we ever get so screwed up that the religious right now sounds evil. I'm part of the religious right dear and I damn sure ain't wearing any knee boots and I don't know how to goose step. If you're serious about welcoming a move towards true conservatism then comon down. I always wondered what would happen if one of Satan's demons actually entered a church.

Last edited:

susiedriver

tie said:
Ah yes the evil religious right. How the hell did we ever get so screwed up that the religious right now sounds evil. I'm part of the religious right dear and I damn sure ain't wearing any knee boots and I don't know how to goose step. If you're serious about welcoming a move towards true conservatism then comon down. I always wondered what would happen if one of Satan's demons actually entered a church.
Now tie, I've seen your work, here and on t-net and yahoo. Religious is the last word I would use to describe your thoughts and words. Whatever you are, you sure ain't right!

tieguy

Banned
Well considering your inclination to associate the religious right with facism I suppose I will have to take that as a compliment.